Ok guys, so my birthday was yesterday and i got some money and i have decided to buy a new reverb pedal. I'm in the market for something that is reasonable in price (about 100-150 dollars), and sounds good. I go easy on my pedals so it doesn't have to be made of titanium or anything

Some that I have been looking at are the EHX Holy Grail and Holy Grail nano, and the boss rv-5. I use an Epiphone Les Paul standard and a blackheart little giant if that helps any. And i also play mainly blues, jazz, and classic rock.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

give the Boss FRV1 and the Danelectro Spring King a looksee as well.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I see lots of pedals going for 150$ this is pretty expensive since you can get a Lexicon MX200 multi-effect, rackmount, MIDI, with the industry standard reverbs and other effects for 200$
Quote by Business
I see lots of pedals going for 150$ this is pretty expensive since you can get a Lexicon MX200 multi-effect, rackmount, MIDI, with the industry standard reverbs and other effects for 200$

yeah, but sometimes a pedal is a tad more practical. you can fit a rackmount multieffect in your gigbag.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Lcrbsr
dude.... go to the point

van amp reverb

Budget is $150 max dude. read the OP.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
missed that part... i work in euros :x

hum.........

i heard boss was making a reverb pedal based on the deluxe reverb amp...that should be good to try out, but i have no clue about it
Quote by Lcrbsr
missed that part... i work in euros :x

hum.........

i heard boss was making a reverb pedal based on the deluxe reverb amp...that should be good to try out, but i have no clue about it

they already made a pedal based on rhe Deluxe Reverb

you're thinking of the FRV1, the pedal based on the '63 reverb tank, which i previously mentioned.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
thats the one im talking about...it sound damn good i think... altought holy grail is cool too... check the nano if you want to go cheap
Quote by Lcrbsr
thats the one im talking about...it sound damn good i think... altought holy grail is cool too... check the nano if you want to go cheap

He mentioned that too. In the opening post, which you obviously had to read to answer the question.

Did we used to date?

Because until about three minutes ago, I was positive that my ex was the only person on the planet that could hear a sentence and somehow only catch like every third word.
Quote by jean_genie

Because until about three minutes ago, I was positive that my ex was the only person on the planet that could hear a sentence and somehow only catch like every third word.

it's not just her, it's most of them. insert the word "shoes" in occasionally, it helps with that.

TS - Find a used Tech 21 RVB boost. Should be in range.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Spring Chicken, Boost RVB, Verbzilla, RV-3/5

Id suggest against the Holy Grail
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by gregs1020
it's not just her, it's most of them. insert the word "shoes" in occasionally, it helps with that.

dont forget the occasional "clothes" every now and then.

addendum: and i realized a little bit ago the way to forget ex's - new gear of course!
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Sep 14, 2009,
Digitech RV-7
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
+1 for the Spring Chicken and the Tech 21 RVB Boost.
-1 for the Holy Grail.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

malekko spring chicken.

get the current version, or wait until they release they updated version.

sorry to thread jack but whens the updated version supposed to come out?
I owned the Big Holy Grail and i was very suprised when i tried the Nano Holy Grail. It's dead quiet unlike the orignal!