Are Seymour Duncan pickups and Duncan Designed pickups the same? If so , what's the difference?
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
duncan designed are designed by Seymour Duncan, but are made cheaply out east.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
quality and cost
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
East as in Korea or China?
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
Quote by Kaz3-6-0
East as in Korea or China?

one of those places. either way, they're cheap pickups with a name on them to sell. just like those EMG select pickups.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Duncan Design are used in guitars as stock pickups, usually based after a quality Seymour Duncan pickup, like the Duncan Design Detonator is the low grade version of the Invader. I'm sure it's all on their website..
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Quote by Dakkstar
Duncan Design are used in guitars as stock pickups, usually based after a quality Seymour Duncan pickup, like the Duncan Design Detonator is the low grade version of the Invader. I'm sure it's all on their website..

yep

I had duncan designed pups in my before i changed them and they weren't too bad for what they are. Biggest thing I noticed was that they weren't potted very well and were prone to quite a lot of hum. and my neck pup sounded like **** because it was pretty much the duncan designed version of a JB or something.
Duncan Designed pickups are basically lower grade duncans only used as stock pickups on cheaper guitars. They're MIK.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.