Hello all,

This is my... third post? Anyway, I recorded a new song and I was hoping that maybe some of you all could critique me or maybe just take a giant **** on my head. Also, if there's anyone out there who thinks they could add a lyric track to it, I'd be ecstatic. But also, I'd love it if someone would just **** on me already.

The song is called "untitled", and the link is www.myspace.com/zacharyvanhaslam

Feel free to check out the others if you feel so inclined, but I don't recommend it. I kind of suck a lot of balls.
i think you should make your guitar sound like what it sounds like from 3:34-4:30. the drive is a bit overkill...

otherwise the phrasing sounds cool! 3:34-4:30 sounds great!
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
Last edited by FishStik at Sep 13, 2009,
Really like it man! I like the way piano comes in, but I agree with FishStik that the overdrive is too much. But could I ask what stuff you used to record the guitar?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Nice work--thank you for sharing-
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate the effort. It really helps a lot.
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
Hey thanks a lot guys, I think you're right. I'm just using garage band on an old Macintosh I have, through the brain from my electric drumkit.