I just want to keep buying guitars :<

I really want a les paul shape and a V shape now, I just want every shape there is except razorback

/pointless thread
I agree with the guy above me. And yeah so do I but I have absolutely no money at all. I really want one of the new lime green/ neon yellow deans that only cost 200 bucks, but I cant afford it. . They sound extremely good for 200 bucks though
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
they stab you in the gut with those odd spikes (xiphos doesnt though)
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
It's a common phenomenon for most guitarists.
I want a Vetta II, a new speaker for my Vypyr, an LTD M-1000, an ESP Eclipse II, and so on.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Richmanofaction
Its all about the Rhoads V

Just got me one of them earlier this week.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Bleh, right now Im GASing for either an Agile AL-3100, a PRS SE Singlecut or an Ibanez RGA32.

Im probably going to get the PRS, since its just sexy in black, but my girlfriend says I cant buy another guitar until I get her an engagement ring.

(which I was planning on doing soon anyway, but dammit!)
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Mitochondria9
Bleh, right now Im GASing for either an Agile AL-3100, a PRS SE Singlecut or an Ibanez RGA32.

Im probably going to get the PRS, since its just sexy in black, but my girlfriend says I cant buy another guitar until I get her an engagement ring.

(which I was planning on doing soon anyway, but dammit!)

LOL I'm in the same predicament. I unfortunately don't have the money for either.
Quote by fretz86
LOL I'm in the same predicament. I unfortunately don't have the money for either.

I... kinda do.. but I cant use it to cure my GAS. Im thankful at least that she doesnt want some 3 carat ring, because then her engagement ring would come in a 5 foot long box.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212