EDIT: I got 2 strings on w/o crimping like all you said, and now I have a stubborn string -.-. When I push to get it out the back, it won't budge. Any tips?

EDIT: EDIT: Just took a nail and pushed it through the little hole on the face(?) side of the guitar.
Last edited by RLewisH at Sep 13, 2009,
I just have a heavy duty pair of scissors that i use.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

yeah pliers or heavy scissors do the trick. but, i have a question.....did you really have to ask a question on here to figure that out? i mean, i bet if you wouldve thought about other cutting tools you have laying around your house, you would'e come up with the same answers.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
i just pull the string back and forth until is snaps that's how i've done it since my first change.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
^ haha yeah that always works too.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
toenail/fingernail clippers but they will get all messed up afterword.
"Blood is thicker then stripper sweat."
-Ballsuckulus "aka Marc Justus"
Quote by RLewisH
EDIT: I got 2 strings on w/o crimping like all you said, and now I have a stubborn string -.-. When I push to get it out the back, it won't budge. Any tips?

EDIT: EDIT: Just took a nail and pushed it through the little hole on the face(?) side of the guitar.

You've completely changed the OP - so people will really be doing one of these

well, OK, glad you got it sorted