If anyone could direct me to a site that has the melodic, harmonic, and natural minor scales written out in bass and treble clef that'd be like super dude
Last edited by Dayman at Aug 28, 2011,
Quote by bangoodcharlote
www.doyourown****ingwork.com is a good one.

I've tried googling, with no results, and I supposed maybe the MT forum knew of a site that could be helpful, but I suppose I was wrong. Good day to you, sir!
You should be able to write them yourself; it isn't hard. The notes in A harmonic minor are A B C D E F G#. Write that on a staff and go from there.

Don't joke about being lazy and then request that others do your work.

Edit: I don't know why people miss the big fucking "Sue" in my signature, but my name is Susanna. I'm not a sir.
Last edited by bangoodcharlote at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Edit: I don't know why people miss the big fucking "Sue" in my signature, but my name is Susanna. I'm not a sir.

Sue

But really I turn off everyone's signatures/avatars to make it easier to read and not take up so much space.
You know in all these years - i'd not noticed you were called sue, how embarrasing =(

As for this thread - i typed "minor scale" into google. The first result was wikipedia - it showed the natural, harmonic and melodic minor in the treble clef. I'm assuming since you ask for it in the bass clef you can read the bass clef and should therefore have no difficulty in putting it into bass clef yourself?
Jesus Christ people around here can be snobby.

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/piano/

Check out this ****er and transcribe to sheet music if you like. God damn!
Quote by brownsfan456
Anything is possible with music which is sooo awesome

Quote by metal4all

I just learn the formula, apply it to a key, and use said notes on fretboard. Why? Cuz I'm not a pussy.