I'm looking to replace my bass's jack cause its pretty loose and my signal cuts out or crackles alot if i move. The bass is a Washburn RB-2500 if that makes a difference.

Thats what it looks like and it'll need to be a stereo jack as ive gathered that if youve got an active instrument you'll need it, i'm just looking for places to buy one at. I'd prefer if i got some responses that will make me pretty sure that i can get one of these at either a music store or electronics store that youd generally find in a reasonably large city in America so i can just go out and get one tomorrow and be done with this dilemma but if i have to i'll just order one online. Most of this is a "ask if your not sure about something" issue anyway.

Anyway, i have all the stuff i need to do a average soldering job and the process of figuring out what goes where shouldnt bee too bad but if theres a wiring diagram anywhere that would be pretty cool.

Thank you very much to anyone who can lend a hand, i'll be glad to be rid of this problem .
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Quote by Thegian
Istereo jack as ive gathered that if youve got an active instrument you'll need it, i'm just looking for places to buy one at. I'd prefer if i got some responses that will make me pretty sure that i can get one of these at either a music store
Guitar Center. $10.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
There we go, least now ive got some backup on my idea that GC had em xD, silly post but i had to do it.

Thank you sir
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."