Hey there

I recently purchased the line 6 pod farm recording deal and was wondering about the capabilities my computer needs to have, as I am purchasing a new one soon.

I read on the reviews that the software will be a bit laggy on a slower computer so I was wondering is

Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz
(RAM): 1 GB

that enough to sufficiently run something of the sort at full speed or do I need to go faster. I am no computer virtuoso so, I'm kinda clueless when it comes to these things... any help is appreciated
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
It depends which processor. If thats a pentium 4 you may have some trouble. If its a core 2 duo, you are set. Also, which operating system are you running?
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
It will run xp. I know its not a pentium 4 but I know it is a single core
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Oh its going to be a laptop by the way
Total Failure

I don't know the program that your planning on running's details however, you should be fine with that. When people said that it would be laggy on a slower computer they probably meant something REALLY slow.
I think it going to be slow....quite a bit....I have a 3 gig system and running the Pod X3 live through it without any issues at all with the gear monkey software and Guitar Pro 5
well i hooked it up to my desktop and its runs xp with a pentium 4... and it runs fine
Total Failure