dont know if its been discussed, searchbarred bin laden found nothing

discuss
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
That bitch Bin Laden just doesn't know when to knock it off.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Z_cup_boy
That bitch just doesn't know what to knock it off.

wat
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
In the recording, the voice discusses what motivated the al-Qaeda network to launch the 11 September attacks. He explaining that they were, in part, fuelled by US support for Israel.

It's a fake! Everyone knows September 11 was an inside job
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by toby3p0

I know right? I can't believe these sheeple haven't opened their eyes and watched Zeitgeist yet.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by toby3p0

Right?!?!?
I hate "truthers"
Hehehe I feel like the US is Batman and they're the Joker. We can't kill them, they can't kill us...

Hahhahaha

Don't mind me fellas.
Quote by Oroborous
Hehehe I feel like the US is Batman and they're the Joker. We can't kill them, they can't kill us...

Hahhahaha

Don't mind me fellas.

even when you punch them in the face with and explosive gel covered fist

e-cookie for the reference
Quote by Oroborous

Hahhahaha

Don't mind me fellas.

hmm I actually agree XD
We haven't heard from Been gettin Laiden (by some ugly women) in a long time. Isn't he really old and senile now? A part of me thinks he is dead and has imposters maybe.
Quote by chaoticfables
Your Bin Laden looks like a homeless Santa or a dirty wizard.

Nice..... LOL
Quote by pwnagegnome
even when you punch them in the face with and explosive gel covered fist

e-cookie for the reference

Dude I ****ing 100 percented that game at 3 am this morning. Got all the trophies, did all the challenges, got all the medals.

Just need to get a life now
Quote by Oroborous

Dude I ****ing 100 percented that game at 3 am this morning. Got all the trophies, did all the challenges, got all the medals.

Just need to get a life now

that game was so awesome, i rented it and got to 70 percent, i got mr freeze then died and had to go all the ****ing way back to get him at the end of the game
Quote by musiclover2399
Shouldn't this go in the political thread unless there's a poll?

The message lacks any concrete information; it's kind of pointless.

this is an awareness thread, i cant tell everyone about it in a premade thread
Quote by musiclover2399
Shouldn't this go in the political thread unless there's a poll?

The message lacks any concrete information; it's kind of pointless.

er....
so is your post isn't it?
I mean... if you really think about it and all.
I'm just saying.
damn, kind of a bind here. The way you deal with gits like him are by ignoring them, but it's not like the US leaving Iraq and being less cozy with Israel/supporting a real palestinian state are unreasonable requests....Afghanistan however is a dilemma.
If they wanted to attack America again they would have done a series of attacks a long time ago.
im not sure how i feel towards him, i have a feeling he kinda just wants it to end with the US, im almost sympathetic towards him
Quote by pwnagegnome
im not sure how i feel towards him, i have a feeling he kinda just wants it to end with the US, im almost sympathetic towards him

You are sympathetic towards someone who advocates the eradication of the western world?

Quote by Vikingx
er....
so is your post isn't it?
I mean... if you really think about it and all.
I'm just saying.

No, my post doesn't have any concrete information. Just an opinion, like the message apparently.

I doubt Bin Laden does anything unless Obama does something dramatic against him.
Quote by pwnagegnome

Really?
Isn't this kinda like saying there's a guy at your school that can kick your @ss anytime he wants and you just pissed him off? But you really deserve an @sskicking?

Who feels sorry for a terrorist? Political agenda aside.... what's wrong is wrong.

I'd love to buy a new Les Paul, but I'm not about to kill thousands of people to make sure everyone knows that I really need a new guitar.
Last edited by Vikingx at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Vikingx
Really?
Isn't this kinda like saying there's a guy at your school that can kick your @ss anytime he wants and you just pissed him off? But you really deserve an @sskicking?

Who feels sorry for a terrorist? Political addenda aside.... what's wrong is wrong.

I'd love to buy a new Les Paul, but I'm not about to kill thousands of people to make sure everyone knows that I really need a new guitar.

Yeah I don't think pwn knows what he's saying.
Am I the only one who really thinks he's probably dead? He was on kidney dialysis in '01, can he really have survived 8 years of that in a ****ty cave in Pakistan? Besides, with that massive beard almost anyone can convincingly impersonate him in a grainy little video.
Quote by musiclover2399
No, my post doesn't have any concrete information. Just an opinion, like the message apparently.

I doubt Bin Laden does anything unless Obama does something dramatic against him.

Does Obama do anything that's NOT dramatic?
Quote by Not a Les Paul
Am I the only one who really thinks he's probably dead? He was on kidney dialysis in '01, can he really have survived 8 years of that in a ****ty cave in Pakistan? Besides, with that massive beard almost anyone can convincingly impersonate him in a grainy little video.

I think he's dead, and has an imposter.
Quote by Not a Les Paul

CIA reports that he's treated like a god in parts of Pakistan. I've met quite a few people in Iraq that looked at him as the second coming of Allah. Have you ever noticed that his clothes are always clean and pressed in his videos?

I'm a US Marine, and I went for 4 months without a shower, or having my uniform cleaned. He's doing fairly well... I'm sure.
eh, i dont know what i think, i say we move out of the war and see what happens, if bin laden leaves us be well thats good, but unless he does something toward us its time to get over it
Quote by pwnagegnome
eh, i dont know what i think, i say we move out of the war and see what happens, if bin laden leaves us be well thats good, but unless he does something toward us its time to get over it

I am happy you aren't our foreign relations minister.
Quote by Not a Les Paul

i think he is dead. they would have attempted some more attacks already if he was alive imo
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I am happy you aren't our foreign relations minister.

Right?
Let someone kill his entire family and some of his friends and see if he "gets over it"

geeze.... didn't your Dad teach you to stand up for what's right? I've taught my two teen-aged sons.
... people will get over it, sure the towers were hit and people were grieving but still, you think people like their family members in iraq and whatnot. i really doubt it, i have a cousin in iraq and id rather the war be done with so he'd be back.

edit: im going to bed now, so if you make any posts regarding this im not likely to read it
Last edited by pwnagegnome at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by pwnagegnome
... people will get over it, sure the towers were hit and people were grieving but still, you think people like their family members in iraq and whatnot. i really doubt it, i have a cousin in iraq and id rather the war be done with so he'd be back.

You do have a point. But, the americans won't do that, because it shows signs of weakness. Do you want a pointless battle to be fought on home soil, or on someone elses soil?

You want the one with the least casualties.
Quote by pwnagegnome

edit: im going to bed now, so if you make any posts regarding this im not likely to read it

Hey kid... I'm a 35 year old man that was active duty Marine Corps from 1992 until 1996... had done Haiti and Bosnia... Did my time.

I re-upped in 2003 for Iraq. I was making 70k as a web developer at the time, and took the pay-cut to do what was right.

Now I'm 70% disabled.

Want to talk about Iraq? I'll gladly answer any of your questions.

Edit... Hope you cousin is ok and comes home without harm.
Honor those who didn't.
Last edited by Vikingx at Sep 14, 2009,
Page 1 of 2