I was watching Religious the other night....great movie by the way
and there is a scene where bill is comparing religious leaders to musicians and there is a quick montage of several musicians and religious leaders and whatnot

anyway close to the end of this montage, about 16 minutes 40 seconds or so into the movie there is a short clip of a black guy, Im assuming from the 80s or early 90s
it is very dark and he is wearing those sunglasses, well not really sunglasses they are she shape of aviator but have like slits across them, almost like window blinds, (I think kanye west has worn something similar) and they are pretty much the only thing that jumps out of the picture. Either way it has been driving me crazy, so if anyone has the movie and can look it up... or might just know what Im talking about I would appreciate any help

thanks
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Do you want to know who the black guy was, or what his glasses were called? The glasses are usually referred to as "shutter shades." Can't help you with the ni... black man.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I'm interested in the name of the music video and artist
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility