Which fuzz pedal is better?Danelectro cool cat or Big Muff,I like to play song from muse-knights of cydonia. My budget is under $90
Quote by hitpeace
I like to play song from muse-knights of cydonia

Muses gain tone usually comes from Mats amp, but he uses a Z Vex Fuzz Factory in a couple songs. Im not too sure which of those two would be closer, as the Fuzz Factory is pretty unique. You could probably get both used, so maybe go for that and work with both to get the sounds you want
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Yerr the Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz is quite nice. I use it all the time really love it, my fav. pedal which I own.
Get a Danelectro French Toast and some wire w/ a switch and you could add the ability to make it oscillate if needed.
Knights Of Cydonia doesnt use the Fuzz Factory. Matt used his Diezel VH4's 3rd or 4th channel.
Thnx..I think I will buy the Danelectro cool cat.
Last edited by hitpeace at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by hitpeace
Thnx..I think I will buy the Danelectro cool cat.

Yerr you won't regret it
just takes a bit of while to get the setting right but its well worth it once you plug in the right settings.