Right, i have my induction day at uni at some point this week, i can't remember what day exactly but i know its not today or tomorrow, i was gonna phone them up and ask, and get a haircut after breakfast or something, how grand. But now, i think i have got bloody flu coming on, which is a ****ing joke, i'm hoping its not swine flu and that i get over whatever it is quickly, at the moment i have a runny nose and quite a sore throat, and i feel a bit achy as well.

FML
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
inb4 cool blog bro.

But yeah, you might want to blog it. Theres not really much that we can say, seeing as its a statement.
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm kinda in the same situation except my uni doesn't start for another couple of weeks so I should be okay. You'll be fine, bro.
have you moved to a new city and/or come into contact with a lot of new people from all over the country?

if so it's probably freshers flu.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Hope you don't die, bro.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
have you moved to a new city and/or come into contact with a lot of new people from all over the country?

if so it's probably freshers flu.

Nope, i am in the same city although my uni is over at southwest London, i think my freshers week starts next week anyway.
WHOMP

Same here, back to Uni in a week and I feel like my head's turning inside out.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

**** Uni, give up your schooling and become a super hero!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Unic?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Unic?

Short for university.
WHOMP