I got 500 USD as a gift, and this desktop comp I'm using is very old and it sucks. It has 256MB RAM, just get an idea lol

I was looking at HP mini's, are they any good? I will hook my monitor into the laptop, as well as my keyboard and my mouse for use at home. Should I get it?

PS. I'm not interested in getting a desktop comp atm

cheers
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
it depends on what you want the computer for?

If its jut internet browsing, then that should do fine.

EDIT:

Computer thread

*reported*
Last edited by jimmy_neutron at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Svennz
just get an idea lol

English mother****er, do you speak it!?

also reported
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
dont get a netbook.they are terrible
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by metalmanjosip
English mother****er, do you speak it!?

also reported

lol, comments like those just make me laugh at how someone who can barely speak his native language can criticize anyone so much. I've been studying english for about 3-4 years, I'm so sorry mr. grammar.

Thank you guys for the positive replies.
I'm sorry for posting it on a new thread. I really didn't know there was a computer one!
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
i picked up a acer netbook the other day for my daughter and played with it for a bit and it for what it was it performed all the tasks a normall PC could do with the excepting of true gaming, it handled the web, java, microsoft works, messenger, antivirus all at the sametume with no slowdown, if your not looking to play games on it then its a pretty decent machine.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo