I picked up my guitar for the first time in like.. a month yesterday, and this was the product

Drums could be better, and it's not quite finished yet, but the ending will probably just be a fade out anyway.

If I can be bothered, I'll finish it later today, then record tomorrow.

Thanksyou
Attachments:
intro.mid
It's pretty good, but repeats way too much; this probably shouldn't be over a minute. Otherwise, it's really well done. I gotta ask though, why'd you put it in midi when you could have put a GP version up?

C4C? It's the link in my sig.
Wow, you can play piano with your guitar?

It's very good, the piano sets a real epic fell, and I don't bandy that word around like most UGers do. The drums were good as they were, kind of minimalist and there to keep time. I think that if this is for an intro to an ablum or whatever, it should break down a little in the end and build up with feedback and ambient noise, but it all depends on what kind of song it leads in to.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Very dark and moody, yeah. Just the way I like it. Reminds me a lot of The Gale from Above the Weeping World with how it bursts in like that with the guitars and drums. The harmonies are great in this. I swear, it sounds like you got four or five guitars going on at once.

The end was a bit abrupt, though. I think that it's great the way everything stopped like that, but I think what might sound cool is if you let the choir ring out for maybe two more measures with those few notes that were like *dun... dun dun dun dun....* or something.''

It would make a beastly album opener, that's for sure.