could someone on here help me find some blackened death metal bands like Behemoth?

i've checked Wiki and there's nothing on the topic of 'list blackened death metal bands' there's only this

"Blackened death metal is a style that combines elements of black metal with death metal (and occasionally grindcore). When compared with 'traditional' black metal, there is more usage of down-tuned guitars, palm muting, and complex blast beats. Vocals are often a mixture of shrieks and death growls. Bands of this style often focus on themes common in black metal, such as anti-Christianity, Satanism and occultism. The style was influenced by bands such as Blasphemy (Canada), Beherit (Finland) and Impaled Nazarene (Finland). In the mid 1990s it was developed further by bands such as Belphegor (Austria), Behemoth (Poland), Akercocke (England), Angelcorpse (United States) and Zyklon (Norway)."

but i would like to know if there are any more blackened death metal bands? other then the 5-8 bands already mentioned.
My Gear
Guitars
Esp Ltd EC100QM
Esp Ltd EC1000 Deluxe

Amps
Randall RG100G3
Randall 2x12 Extension Cab

Effects
Zoom 9.2tt
Quote by Magero
Rec thread, top of the page.

ok then, sorry, i never read the stickys unless the names of them really stick out to what im looking for.
My Gear
Guitars
Esp Ltd EC100QM
Esp Ltd EC1000 Deluxe

Amps
Randall RG100G3
Randall 2x12 Extension Cab

Effects
Zoom 9.2tt
Quote by xBENNYx
ok then, sorry, i never read the stickys unless the names of them really stick out to what im looking for.

So you're not looking for recommendations?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
No. There are only 8 blackened death metal bands.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Behemoth The most popular and well The best but you know that already..belphegor supreme blackened death metal art..seriously check belpegor out stuff from there more recent album..pretty
Satanic stuff but there brutality is unmatched
vesania, demonic ressurection, zyklon to name a few.

metal rec. thread, though.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Last edited by vanshaya at Sep 14, 2009,
I know of Behemoth, Zyklon, and Akercocke. (I don't see Akercocke as blackened death, but some people consider them that, but everyone should listen to them anyway.)
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Sear
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by valdean
I know of Behemoth, Zyklon, and Akercocke. (I don't see Akercocke as blackened death, but some people consider them that, but everyone should listen to them anyway.)

Loads of death, loads of black, kind of straightforward