Im interested to see what people use , if some pieces of equipment come up more often might look into buyin them

sound

x.....go !
ummm.... most people post the gear they use on their profiles. like, if you want to see mine, just click my name and it's there. and you can go all around ug and do this to anyone who has their equipment listed and hasn't locked out their profile.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by syfg91
Im interested to see what people use , if some pieces of equipment come up more often might look into buyin them

Yeah, That isn't the best way to go. Go to a guitar store and try out guitars and amps, Find out what a favorite musician plays and try that or find a guitar that sounds close... Just don't do what you suggested.

As for me, I like the guitars and amps in my signature. I modded my Telecaster though. I'm not really set up as far as amps go (I'd like an Orange and a better Fender) But the ones I use right now are pretty good for practice.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
the real secret is learning why equipment is different, figuring out how that effects tone, and then making educated decisions on equipment purchases.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
this is all i need...lol...not really...cant find a small enough pic of my amp
Attachments:
308.jpg
brown1.jpg
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think