Okay everyone, the time has come for me to get a new cell phone. I currently have a Blackberry Storm, and I have to say, it sucks quite hard. It would be a good phone if it didn't freeze up every minute or if it actually worked like it was supposed to.

So, now I need to decide on what phone to get. I'm going through Verizon (I know ), and I'm looking for a good working, and reliable phone. I text quite a bit, so a full keyboard would be nice, and a camera is a must too. A video camera would be cool, but not necessary. Internet is a "take it or leave it" kind of thing.

I was thinking of getting the LG Alias 2. Anyone else have any other ideas?

Thanks everyone!
Quote by sporkman7
enV touch

How well does it work/how reliable? I don't want it to be a turd like the one I have now.
Whatever you do not and I mean DO NOT get a Nokia 5800 Xpress music phone.

Touch screen is terrible and needs re callibrating all the time. It freezes once in a while. It cant keep time for shit... Also, when using the internet, the phone really cant handle high data streams.

All round its one of the worst nokia phones Ive ever had. Except for the Nokia 6500s. That phone was worst that baby rape.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!

What phone nowadays has this sort of retro charm?
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Quote by prt1990

What phone nowadays has this sort of retro charm?

That's gold.

I'm considering going with the Alias 2. It has everything I really need, but I didn't know if there was a better phone, or anything cheaper, etc.
Nokia 3315.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Just a normal priced <100 euro phone.
A phone is used for texting and calling.
I really don't know what the deal is with all these 400 euro's phones with 20 euro subscriptions

but maybe I am just mad
I have a 70 euro phone, since 2005
And I do almost 2 months with 10 euro credit on it
I find msn to be a better way to connect with people when I am at home
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Sep 14, 2009,
iv got the lg gw520

full keyboard
good touchscreen
decent browser

the ks360 was pretty good aswell, just dont sit on the screen
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by Guitardude19
Whatever you do not and I mean DO NOT get a Nokia 5800 Xpress music phone.

Touch screen is terrible and needs re callibrating all the time. It freezes once in a while. It cant keep time for shit... Also, when using the internet, the phone really cant handle high data streams.

All round its one of the worst nokia phones Ive ever had. Except for the Nokia 6500s. That phone was worst that baby rape.

I love my 5800

tbh, find a phone that can handle high data streams, none of them can. Perhaps you just got a faulty one =/
Fvck the touch screen. Just get the cheapest one with a full keyboard, if you text a lot that is. If you don't then get whatever you want.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I love my 5800

tbh, find a phone that can handle high data streams, none of them can. Perhaps you just got a faulty one =/

Its still under waranty. I might get it looked at... But I had a run in with the manager at the Nokia store.

Lets just say I am not welcome in their store anymore.
Quote by Guitardude19
Its still under waranty. I might get it looked at... But I had a run in with the manager at the Nokia store.

Lets just say I am not welcome in their store anymore.

guildford has a Nokia store?!

Did u buy it direct or from a network? Networks offer warranty.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
guildford has a Nokia store?!

Did u buy it direct or from a network? Networks offer warranty.

Vodafone upgraded my contract.

Nokia says I have a years warranty anyway but they wouldnt take a look at my headphones because they couldnt replicate the fault, even though I could. So I swore a the manager and forced him to refund me, which he had to do because I made him test the headphones properly instead of putting one ear piece in his ear and then changing it around so it was the same one in his ear... Trying to dupe me so he didnt have to refund it. I made him wear them properly. I was rather forceful... So I was asked to leave.

And yeah its a tiny store lol.
Make sure you can Actually''call people whit it' Oh you crazy kids and your wacky phones.

Nokia 5110 Is teh ****
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.