Hello im sorry if i have re posted this but i couldnt find it at all and i have been looking around in the settings and there is nothing about changing your username, i was just wondering if it is possible, thankyou
we're all fake until we choose to die
poisoned by love and twisted lie's
Not by yourself, no.

If you have a good reason for wanting to change it, you could PM an admin.
No you cant change your username, although i extreme cases it is allowed (extreme being having certain charachters preventing you from logging on or w/e).

Also, in case you get any ideas, you cant have more than on account either. If you try and make one, the new one will be instantly permabanned, and this, your current one will receive a ban of either 30, 45, 60 days, or even a permanent one depending on your record.

Quote by jimmy_neutron
No you cant change your username, although i extreme cases it is allowed (extreme being having certain charachters preventing you from logging on or w/e).

Also, in case you get any ideas, you cant have more than on account either. If you try and make one, the new one will be instantly permabanned, and this, your current one will receive a ban of either 30, 45, 60 days, or even a permanent one depending on your record.

This.

Only Admins have the ability to change names, and they won't just do it because you ask. Another example that he^ didn't mention, is if you're name pisses off a mod/user (If it's racist/explicit/ etc...) I rememeber one dude who's name was "the rapist" and they made him change it.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...