So I was going to the record store to buy the new Muse album (The Resistance). Problem was, they had some problems at the store shipping central, so the album won't get to the stores until wednesday.
My original plan was to just buy that CD, and see if they had the DVD of X-Men Origins: Wolverine. You can say my plan failed, as I left with neither.
I instead left with three of the remastered Beatles albums (which I didn't realise were remasters until I got home), Crack the Skye by Mastodon, a Best of CD by Gasolin', and Watchmen on DVD.
This has happened to me a lot recently, as I cannot seem to go into a record store without buying anything.

Anyone else a record store shopaholic?
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Maybe.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I'm not an impulse kinda guy. If I don't need something, I don't need something.

I prefer to stalk my prey for a little while beforehand. You should try it too.
Yeah, I can't leave utorrents without getting something : /
Yes! For example, yesterday I went into HMV to get my mum a CD for her Birthday. I got that, plus a Nevermore CD and a Megadeth CD.
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
Yeah. I don't normally buy much stuff, especially not unnecessary stuff, but in record shops I just impulsively buy things I've never heard.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
If I have cash, I'll end up buying more than I should, or if I'm not buying, buy something.
Once I went in there with a friend with no intention of buying, walked out with G3 live in denver, Eagle of Death metal - Death by sexy (haven't listened to it and this was 3 years ago) and another CD.
I've learned to not go to record stores with a bunch of cash in my wallet, because I end up spending way too much when I do that.

I like browsing the used bin at record shops. You can find some cool stuff for cheap. The other day I got a fIREHOSE CD for $4.50, which was super cool because I almost bought it new a few months ago for like $14.
If only the HMV in town didn't charge ridiculous prices for DVD's and CD's i might be; noramlly just stick to getting 2 cd's for a tenner from 'em.
When i last went in, its was £17 for a Dream Theater album! They are good, but christ...
If its an album I like and its on sale or used, than yeah, I'll buy it. Some CD's though are just ridiculous (ex. Metallica's Ride The Lightning $20.00)
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
That's happened a few times with me aswell, but mostly if they don't have what I want I'll just wait till they get it or I run around in circles and panick
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Don_Humpador
I'm not an impulse kinda guy. If I don't need something, I don't need something.

I prefer to stalk my prey for a little while beforehand. You should try it too.

I tried it. God may love a trier, but the Judge certainly didn't.
I like buying music because I can give money to bands that I like.

So yeah whenever I hit up the music store I'll be like Hm, I should check these guys out because I've never heard them before and I usually end up liking what I get.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
This means that all of you are Women.
I like to pick my nose and eat whatever comes out. Whatever comes out..
I fear I am one too :/
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I've spend at least £500 in HMV since last february. I can't anymore though, as I'm earning fcuk all due to college and stupidly low hours.
I am lucky enough to live close to a Rasputin Music store, and i love that place. I usually end up walking out with a pile of CD's and DVD's. And it what is worse, is that it is right next door to Guitar Center So my bi-weekly paycheck goes fast. If i didn't spend enough, both stores are right around the corner from FRY's Electronics. One day and i'm broke. My girlfriend doesn't get too happy about that.

My name is Chris. And I am a shopaholic
Yeah, I'm addicted to shopahol... sorry, I just couldn't resist doing that.
Quote by koikomoru
I am lucky enough to live close to a Rasputin Music store, and i love that place. I usually end up walking out with a pile of CD's and DVD's. And it what is worse, is that it is right next door to Guitar Center So my bi-weekly paycheck goes fast. If i didn't spend enough, both stores are right around the corner from FRY's Electronics. One day and i'm broke. My girlfriend doesn't get too happy about that.

My name is Chris. And I am a shopaholic

*in group* hi chris.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Who the **** buys media?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Syndromity
Who the **** buys media?

people who care about the artists/director/whatever.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever

people who care about the artists/director/whatever.

That is kind of true, I bought all modest mouse albums but then they got all that money and got more members and turned all highly produced on me and I don't like them as much now
If I have the spare cash, and there's a CD of a band I like that I don't have, I'll usually pick it up, even if it's not what I went for, but I order a lot of my CD's off of Amazon.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I'm a pretty frequent and big cd shopper. The record stores near me all suck, but when I'm in the States or Japan I usually plunder half the store (I wish they had Amoeba and/or Tower Records in Europe). But I should refrain from doing that too often, cause it hurts my wallet
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
The closet good CD store is in Belfast and its 25miles away and I have no money.

If I had money i would Buy
All the :

- Metallica CD'S
- Muse CD's
- QOTSA CD's

I love buying CD's, I don't know why I just do.
Putting on a CD is a lot nicer to me than playing MP3's
-
I'm like that, although I tend to find that with the HMV (the nearest CD place to me) if I go in randomly I can find some really good deals.
I've brought 7 CDs in 2 weeks.

Songs The Lord Taught Us-The Cramps
Chairs Missing-Wire
B Sides and Raritys-Deftones
Keep On Your Mean Side-The Kills
A Fever To Tell- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Sing Sing Death House-The Distillers

And today:The RESISTANCE!

Your missing out, its pretty damn epic.

EDIT:Seriously though Fopp is the best place near me to get cheep CDs. All of the 1st six apart from 'A Fever to Tell' were from Fopp, and most of the were under £5.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Duffman123
The closet good CD store is in Belfast and its 25miles away and I have no money.

If I had money i would Buy
All the :

- Metallica CD'S
- Muse CD's
- QOTSA CD's

I love buying CD's, I don't know why I just do.
Putting on a CD is a lot nicer to me than playing MP3's
-

It's better cause you can hear the entire album as it was meant to be instead of a bunch of random mp3's thrown together.
Under the bridge at Central Station in Glasgow, there is this little shop packed to the walls with used CDs and DVDs all for really cheap. I can go in there with £20 and come out with a dozen DVDs. It's my own little heaven, most of my extra money goes there.

It's called Missing btw, if anyone is interested.