hmm?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Laces Out Danny.

Nobody in particular really stood out all that much.

EDIT: \/ That was my problem. You guys should think about changing it up so we actually do the voting right at the end of whatever month we are voting for, instead of halfway through the next month. It would be much easier to nominate people. On the upside, at least now I know who I'm going to nom next time.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Sep 14, 2009,
Everyone that I've thought of that had good months were actually from this month. Having trouble thinking back to August. I'll have to do some research.
Something Vague.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I'm flattered, guys, but I only posted one piece in August

And I'd nom someone for this, but I was away all through August and so hardly read anything.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by mamosa
Is NGD1313 eligible? Did he post at all in August? Damn that was so long ago....

you can always go to his profile and check...
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by jiminizzle
you can always go to his profile and check...

I did. And I nominate NGD1313!!!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I'm flattered, guys, but I only posted one piece in August

And I'd nom someone for this, but I was away all through August and so hardly read anything.
Oh, that's right.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Something_Vague.

That's the way I wanted to go, but he only had two pieces.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Oh, that's right.

You can still vote for me next month
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
though i do have a bit of a legacy of making it into this poll and then losing almost every month to protect, i'm afraid i only posted twice during august.
Quote by NGD1313
though i do have a bit of a legacy of making it into this poll and then losing almost every month to protect, i'm afraid i only posted twice during august.

A close friend of mine has just another baby girl. They deserve her.
Quote by bassbeat77
That's the way I wanted to go, but he only had two pieces.

kdownes then.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian