has anyone noticed there have been a lot of albums based on the new world order/annunaki thing here lately

like cattle decapitation's the harvest floor, the faceless's planetary duality, megadeth's endgame, maybe origin's antithesis.

i do believe there are more has anyone else noticed this in any other albums i've missed?
It's all part of the zionist conspiracy!

Damn jews...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
It's been quite popular lately. If Mag's around he can remind me what it's actually about
it's the "conspiracy" that the government is trying to make a one world government, wipe out 80% of the population and completely control the remaining.

does anyone know of any other albums out about it?
Quote by malichi
it's the "conspiracy" that the government is trying to make a one world government, wipe out 80% of the population and completely control the remaining.

does anyone know of any other albums out about it?

Ah OK, I was thinking of something else. Supposedly Planetary Duality is a concept album around some kind of divinity.
well also some people believe in the idea that extra-dimensional beings called the annunaki genetically mutated humans (explains the "missing link") for slavery and that they also bred with humans and the offspring are the "elites" who are your politicians, presidents, ect. and also who want to create a one world government with the aid of annunaki still living on earth.
Quote by logboy

On topic, Gamma Ray's No World Order has maybe.

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
If this mysterious government wants to rule over humanity why kill most of them off first?

They just don't think these things out do they?
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by logboy

On topic, Gamma Ray's No World Order has maybe.

I see your Hogan album and raise you

Quote by leftyace
If this mysterious government wants to rule over humanity why kill most of them off first?

They just don't think these things out do they?

the elites see no use for the rest of us they want a small percentage of the population for slaves and the world to themselves.
the elite (people who own banks and the world corporations mostly) already run the world, at least in the U.S.

Woodrow Wilson himself admitted that the actual government doesn't have much of a role in the decision making, and it is all done for the benefit of the select few and wealthy.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
JUST SAW THIS
Rad
Aeternitas actually have a song about the Anannuki, called "The Ancients".
Go read anything by David Icke (even the wikipedia entries on his works) to understand.
Basically: Shape shifting lizard aliens control the world and we'll all puppets.
Quote by Shabadoo
I see your Hogan album and raise you

I see your macho man and give you

PARTY HARD

Schwarzenegger giving workout tips and encouragement over Journey has to be heard to be believed.
Quote by romencer17
the elite (people who own banks and the world corporations mostly) already run the world, at least in the U.S.

Woodrow Wilson himself admitted that the actual government doesn't have much of a role in the decision making, and it is all done for the benefit of the select few and wealthy.

As Plato tells us, when a society degenerates into democracy, the oligarchs begin ruling by the easiest method... buying votes with television commercials, lobbying and special interest rewards.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

http://ar.to/2009/04/delusional-freedom

At one point it says "born in bondage"....thats one of my song titles!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by logboy
I see your macho man and give you

PARTY HARD

Schwarzenegger giving workout tips and encouragement over Journey has to be heard to be believed.

OMG! I must find that album.
Quote by Shabadoo
OMG! I must find that album.

http://www.amazon.com/Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-Total-Body-Workout/dp/B0000YTP5M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1253285545&sr=8-3

I think working out with Schwarzenegger while listening to "It's Raining Men" is the worst part.

The second review is great:

Dearest customer, I think everyone should own this album. Why?, you may ask. Because it contains the musings of our soon to be President. Arnie, as those close to the man call him, is a bonafide genius. Who would really put out a workout album? No mere athlete. No folks, play this cd backwards and Arnie predicts to a scary accuracy his political life.Phgil
Philosophy > Life
Last edited by MoogleRancha at Sep 18, 2009,
niggers with attitude?

oh....its an O

Fail
My signature sucks.
Last edited by fowles06 at Sep 18, 2009,
Hey, hey!

Watch your mouth, boy.

It's "Niggas with Attitude" you filthy honkey.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Edit: LOL @ SIG

Quote by MoogleRancha
Hey, hey!

Watch your mouth, boy.

It's "Niggas with Attitude" you filthy honkey.

where I come from we pronounce our E's and our R's
My signature sucks.