Alright I found a Mexican Strat on Craigslist for less than a $100. Good condition and all! Lucky me
Do you think I could sell this on eBay (already have an account) take the profit and get a nice amp?
What kind of profit could I get?
What kind of amp should I get with the profit?

Thanks

Gear listed below
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp
Quote by marc0mu
Keep it and sell your frontman and some other gear? >.>

I never use the gorilla or the sp-10. The pedal was cool for a while but I just love that real rock guitar sound! So I could sell all that plus the frontman if I was getting something new.
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers

To help everybody in recommending you an amp then we need to know your budget, genres, if your gigging or not, etc.
Sorry, I probably won't be gigging any time soon it's pretty much just a hobby.

I play 80's Mostly bon jovi, Def leppard. Favorite thing to play is rock.

And I'm not sure about the budget, Depends on what I can get from the guitar or from my other stuff. Let's say $200-$300 dollars.

How much do you think the Mexican Strat would sell for? They go for around $500-$600 on eBay.

Last edited by colt34 at Sep 14, 2009,
I'd say look into Blackheart's Kill Ant or Little Giant if you want a bit more versatility. Great amps for rock. Plus (little giant only) if you would ever need to gig in the future, it could probably handle band practices and smalls gigs without being mic'd.
Last edited by marc0mu at Sep 14, 2009,
not meaning to flame you or anything, but couldnt this have been brought up in your other thread?
Quote by colt34
Sorry, I probably won't be gigging any time soon it's pretty much just a hobby.

I play 80's Mostly bon jovi, Def leppard. Favorite thing to play is rock.

And I'm not sure about the budget, Depends on what I can get from the guitar or from my other stuff. Let's say $200-$300 dollars.

How much do you think the Mexican Strat would sell for? They go for around $500-$600 on eBay.

I don't use ebay, but on Craigslist MIM Strats go for about $300-400. The problem is there are tons of them out there, so it is hard to sell quickly. I'd say sell your Squier and use that money to grab the MIM, then worry about the amp later.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
80s?? Def Lep? bon Jovi?

I've got just the thing for you.

Rockman!!!!!!!

seriously.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by tubetime86
I don't use ebay, but on Craigslist MIM Strats go for about $300-400. The problem is there are tons of them out there, so it is hard to sell quickly. I'd say sell your Squier and use that money to grab the MIM, then worry about the amp later.

This. Actually, as said before, get and keep the MIM, sell the rest of your gear, use money to buy better amp.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray