It's not a bad price, however it's 120 watts... your gunna have to crank it like **** before you get any decent sound out of it and by the time you do you wont have walls left around you
Quote by Zanon
It's not a bad price, however it's 120 watts... your gunna have to crank it like **** before you get any decent sound out of it and by the time you do you wont have walls left around you

Quote by Eurozeppelin
Ok, thanks...Do you think I should get it at that price or just go with second hand?

It's not bad but if you've got £425+ to spare (which I assume you have since you're not going to get a good cab for under £100...) there are much better amps.

The Bugera 1960/1990 are both around the same price and do much better Plexi/JCM800 tones than the Windsor.
You reckon that 18watt cage amp is loud enough to play gigs at my school (medium sized assembly hall?)
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS

That looks absolutely brilliant for the price. Like the 'Peoples Amp' but even cheaper and with definitely attention paid to components etc.

I've already got a brilliant 18W clone, but I'm now inexplicably gassing for one of these too! Great find
Quote by Zanon

100 watts.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I've just watched a video on youtube of that Bugera 1960...my it does sound very good, considering it is so much cheaper than the Plexi. It's being compared to a plexi in the video, and to me, it looks like if you re-did the casing of the amp to be a clone of the Marshall, no one would tell the difference!

Here's the video just for anyone who's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Sh3gjwaIg
Quote by kyle62
That looks absolutely brilliant for the price. Like the 'Peoples Amp' but even cheaper and with definitely attention paid to components etc.

I've already got a brilliant 18W clone, but I'm now inexplicably gassing for one of these too! Great find
Well I heard about it off Dave_Mc so it's hardly my find but cheers anyway