So cash converters have a Vox AC50 2x12 combo for £400. So i was thinking i may buy this and sell it for a profit. But what do they usaully sell for second hand? I was hoping i could make £100 on it.

cheers.
yes yes yes yes buy it. The AC30 go for around £800 new. Idk about AC50. But why sell it? Good amp!
i dunno if they're that sought after. I assume you mean the new version, right? i didn't really like it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeahh but the AC50 goes for loads less than the AC30's. And its in mint condition but i think its one of the newer ones. I Recon i'll buy it if i know im not going to lose money. And i wouldn't mind keeping it but i've recently joined a metal band so i need something with more beef and want to upgrade my JCM 2000 to something like a 6505 if i can.
problem is there's no way of being sure that you won't lose money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would get it at that price. It's not a 50w AC30, just like the AC15 isn't a 15w version. They all have their own unique character. The AC50 is definitely more Plexi-esque than the AC30 but it is still a great amp for Vox tones. If you want to hear some "good" examples of the sound, check out anything by the Virtual Zeppelin or Beatles on YouTube that has Jun626 on it. He uses his AC50 for just about everything and it sounds Godly - although he is pretty sh*t hot as a guitarist. But yeah, £400, go for it. They are getting them cheaper in American brand new than we are right now (USA $600 - UK £900) so £400 is good used, seeing as the best I saw recently was £500.