... to be honest I'm disappointed. I haven't heard the album yet but I'm disappointed in the case. It looks like it came free with a newspaper. Why aren't bands putting CDs in cases any more? I could have legally downloaded it for £3.97 on Tesco instead I paid £5 more and got a flimsy piece of cardboard with a CD I will use to stick it on my iPod...

To top it, the case is slightly wider than the standard case and doesn't fit in my CD rack!

Anyone else feel this way?
Signed.
True. I love the art work but the crappy cardboard case lets it down. Its probably down to recycling ann using less plastic
It's cheaper packaging I suppose. Some people pull it off really well.

Also, have you ever seen vinyl packaging? Nothing can ever be worse than that.

Ever.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Metallicaloveu
Not focusing this at Muse, bands who don't use cases in general...

Ok, but still. Listen to the album. It's pretty darn good if you ask me. I dont mind it being like this though. The regular CD cases get scratchy as hell, which is kind of annoying if you ask me.
Muse thread in Modern Rock.

Reported to keep the Pit clear and, to be honest TS, to get you in the right thread so that you can have a much more in-depth conversation.

*reported*
Its all about the environment. System of a down made their last 2 albums cases from recycled material like that. I heard the leaked version of the album and was quite disappointed. But my da pre-ordered it and got his copy on saturday and according to him its much better. Mm. Muse.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
The case is slightly annoying, but the moment I put the CD on and listened it just didn't matter anymore, the album in my own opinion is just so good nothing seems to matter anymore, just me and that music.
I'm disappointed by Muse. They are so hyped it's not even funny.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by captaincrunk
i think he just wants talk of crap cases

Hmm...potentially a good point. I'll leave it to whichever mod gets the report.

Also, it's recycled material. It's cheap because it's environmental.
yeah it sounds Identical to the rest of their albums
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Colohue
Muse thread in Modern Rock.

Reported to keep the Pit clear and, to be honest TS, to get you in the right thread so that you can have a much more in-depth conversation.

*reported*

you're a prick
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808