This was posted as a peavey 4x12 amp in the electronics section. Picked it up for 100 bucks, loaded with celestions gt 12 75's. I then took everything off of it, and painted everything black again. Its really overkill for me, but I couldnt pass it up. Sounds great too.

A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Are you sure its loaded with GT12-75? Most of Peavey cabs from the mid/late 1980's untill the early 90's came stock with G12K-85's, which are now called G12K-100's, these are a much better sounding speaker than the G12-75's IMO, and yes these cabs are some of the best hidden gems in the guitar world, they are built to last, the tolex is indistructable and they sound equally as good as any other cab that you might find in the 500 dollar used price range. No one thinks their any good because peavey cabs ussually don't sound great but these 412's cannot be beaten, enjoy that sucker.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
Quote by Johnbryant
Are you sure its loaded with GT12-75? Most of Peavey cabs from the mid/late 1980's untill the early 90's came stock with G12K-85's, which are now called G12K-100's, these are a much better sounding speaker than the G12-75's IMO, and yes these cabs are some of the best hidden gems in the guitar world, they are built to last, the tolex is indistructable and they sound equally as good as any other cab that you might find in the 500 dollar used price range. No one thinks their any good because peavey cabs ussually don't sound great but these 412's cannot be beaten, enjoy that sucker.

They may be 85's, Im just going off what I thought I saw last night. Im at work now, so it very may well be 85's.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Damn, never thought of looking in the electronics section on CL...dammit now more listings to troll.

NIce find!#

I came. (at buzzsaw)

Your rig is ridiculous dude. Nice find.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.