So I ordered brand new strings because now I play in a much lower tuning than previously and I needed heavier strings. So I bought the Zakk Wylde customs 10-60

Much heavier than my previous gauges. And my bridge came off and I forgot which way it's supposed to go... I have a schecter damien-6. I put the strings on and there not sounding right at all. Im having a lot of trouble tuning them correctly and they dont resonate on every fret..

help.... please..
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Take them off and flip the bridge around. It's a TOM, right? It's normal, the only thing holding it on is the string tension.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I'm sorry TOM? And I did flip the bridge around it still sounds the exact ****ing same. The little pegs are facing away from the neck. I think thats right...
My Gear:
Peavey 6505 Amp

Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Roland Cube 60
TOM stands for Tune-O-Matic, just like the one you have in your Gibson Flying V.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Yeah exactly. I set the bridge up on this guitar just like the one on my V.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505 Amp

Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Roland Cube 60
I think its cuz the gauge of the strings is so much higher now... I cant do pinch harmonics and I can barely get the notes to come out on some frets
My Gear:
Peavey 6505 Amp

Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Roland Cube 60
whats the tunning you're using now?
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
the tuning is in Drop B
My Gear:
Peavey 6505 Amp

Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Roland Cube 60
Prob need to raise your TOM a bit as the strings are bigger so they are buzzing or muting out on the frets.

Try D'Addario .10-.46 light top/ heavy bottom.....much nicer and less aggressive than the ZW strings. .60 is just crazy!!
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
you gotta be doing something wrong if you're using Zakk Wylde strings and not getting a pinch harmonic at every other note.

anyways, you might have troubles because the tension is a lot different and changed the intonation of the strings, so you may need to re-intonate it.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
.10 .46 are to light for Drop B, but I suggest you Ernie Ball Not Even Slinkys, they're made for Dropped tunnings.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
it's .10 - .60 dude. It's not light at all
My Gear:
Peavey 6505 Amp

Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Roland Cube 60
I think your problem may be your action, if you made a major change in gauge, you will have to adjust your action accordingly. Set the intonation up again too; if you realize what you're doing when re-intonating, it takes like 5 minutes (or Less!)

Best of luck, man
My Gear
Marshall MG10 + Digitech RP350 multi-fx
Dean ZX
B52 AT-100
MXR 10-Band EQ Pedal
ESP LTD KH-Ouija Sig
.11-.54 or even .12-.60s will be more suitable for Drop B... The 10s might be a little floppy, though the bottom strings will do nicely.
I add to the rest here. You'll propably need to raise your tune-o-matic bridge a bit when you're going up in the gauge. Not a lot, but a bit is necessary.