hey this os a solo im gonna put into a song of mine .. is still in the rough and sloppy stage here, it will get better over time, tell me what cha think... dont comment on my influances

ohh next time ill use a Metronome too

thanks

Kakos

comment and rate please ..

my solo in the teething stage
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Sep 14, 2009,
nice solo man, what i like about it most is that your not trying to play as fast as you can, like dragonforce. you are playing a solo that has great quality not quantity. if you could, can you send me the tabs to that, i would love to learn how to play that. and the solo media.
and post in the whole song when you are done, i want to hear all of it. sounds like something that i could get into. 5 out of 5.
Last edited by xxhendrixfanxx at Sep 14, 2009,
yeah, thanks
ill be adding and changing and neatening this up soo subscribe ill be updating regulary only things i wont have done will be drums and vocals, due to not having a kit or a good set of vocal chords, but apart from that youll hear everything (Y)
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
nice job, try not to be so buzzy on the vibrato if you know what i mean( something freidman said)
Like rock the string back and forth slowly feel it out
Not the spastic vibrato
But your on your way here
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.
Quote by Jimi-is-god
nice job, try not to be so buzzy on the vibrato if you know what i mean( something freidman said)
Like rock the string back and forth slowly feel it out
Not the spastic vibrato
But your on your way here

ill try

spastic vibrato

and thanks for the kind words

Edit:
just tried to reord it again with some imrpovements and fail baddd.....i dunno i just cant get it right not even close to the first one .... and that one was recorded with one take one each track ..... uhh gotta rethink now .... it will be longer than expected due to this
Quote by rgrockr
Last edited by kakos at Sep 15, 2009,