so, i wanna get a delay pedal but i dont know what to choose... think you can help me out guys?
go to a gutiar store that has both and try them out in the setups you like. then decide. don't make the money an issue as you will be happier in the end even tho your wallet may be a little empty. personally idk much about them but i do know that guitar players like their tone so figure out with one sounds best for you.
Do what nostr0tomas said. It's not as if either pedal is very rare so most decent guitar shops should have them in stock for you to try.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by boboguitar
Do you want better versatility or better tone?

Debatable. Some people would like the colder repeats of the DD-7, but I've heard just as many say the Carbon Copy sounds bad.

As far as analog, the Malekko Ekko 616 sounds alot better (imo) than the Carbon Copy, and so does the EHX Memory Boy (imo).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
they are both very different delays. one has lots of features, long delay times and is going to have very pristine repeats. the other is very simple, about half a second delay time, and is going to have warm, almost musy repeats.

in other words, buy both
Quote by Raijouta
Debatable. Some people would like the colder repeats of the DD-7, but I've heard just as many say the Carbon Copy sounds bad.

As far as analog, the Malekko Ekko 616 sounds alot better (imo) than the Carbon Copy, and so does the EHX Memory Boy (imo).

which you would recommend the Malekko Ekko 616 or the EHX memory boy cause im debating between those two or the hardwire dl-8
Quote by r4ster
Pedalboard wood alters the tone

To each his own

Gear-
'06 Gibson Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Bugera V22
Fulltone OCD
Dunlop Crybaby w/ Fasel