pretty sick I'm still in the process of listening to all the songs, but I'm on like halfway through a boy named luci, Sounds good guys keep it up.
Luci's intro riff was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. The changes are kind of sloppy.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Quote by Dakkstar
Luci's intro riff was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. The changes are kind of sloppy.

The intro was good for the first twenty seconds, cut the rest of the intro and that will be much better, the intro is just way too long.
man... the riff after the intro for luci(the guy with the red guitar that is singing)... KICK A!!! you've got to send me those tabs and the song. Just awesome.
ya man I was thinking that it was too long too, I should cut the starting where it's just me playing. and just start when the rhythm comes in
Good stuff, im listening to Luci right now and i liked the intro. But like others have said its too long. You could keep it and add some variation with the other instruments or maybe add a harmonized part to keep it interesting. Maybe a moving bass line? Arpeggios?

Main riff is good, very catchy and memorable.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194519

Check out my stuff. Hope you like it, and good luck!