So, just curious, is it possable to get decent Metal Distortion out of a RP500? Because I've been messing with mine all day, and just can't get that ADtR, or TDWP sound I want out of it.
'09'ers

reported
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
I know this is in the wrong forum but i thought i'd still throw this out there.

I found that all the settings have the "amplifier" turned on. this is to simulate different amps like marshal, stacks, half-stacks, etc. Turn off the "amplifier" on the RP500 and then work from there. I found this helps A LOT in getting a better tone. And it doesn't sound so tinny.
Quote by ryand111
'09'ers

reported

That must be the third time I've seen you shun someone for their join date, Mr. Jul 09.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by koikomoru
I know this is in the wrong forum but i thought i'd still throw this out there.

I found that all the settings have the "amplifier" turned on. this is to simulate different amps like marshal, stacks, half-stacks, etc. Turn off the "amplifier" on the RP500 and then work from there. I found this helps A LOT in getting a better tone. And it doesn't sound so tinny.

Dude, it works! Thank you so much man!
The Pit is NOT for discussing topics that fall within other forums' descriptions.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...