So lately I've been going on I'd say 10+ mile bike rides every so often, this was out of the ordinary for me so I've began to develop quite a few painful blisters on my hand. Five on each hand to be precise, they hurt a little when I'm just typing but what I'm getting at here is that I'm afraid to fap because...

A) During fappage blisters break and I am forced to use whatever fluid is inside of them as... lube or
B) During fappage blisters don't break but hurt

HALP!
Goodness gracious me!
Have you heard of gloves? And get a fleshlight or something, geez...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I though you were going to talk about blisters... somewhere else.

*shudders at thought*

stratkat
Quote by Kensai
Have you heard of gloves? And get a fleshlight or something, geez...

All the gloves I had were made into fleshlights though.
Goodness gracious me!
Use gloves when you bike. Prevents blisters and shizz

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i dont see the problem with your blisters popping on your shaft???
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
it's more br00talz when you tell your friends you cut your hands while fapping
Try takin some soft tape and taping up the areas that are often affected. And I find that padded gloves just make the problem worse, so if that's what you're using try some gloves with just a thin material over the palm.
i love the pit, NOWHERE else would you hear of these problems
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
i used to get these, now they are calouses.. trust me its worth it to just go through the pain, wear gloves if you have to, until the blisters go away then if you wanna take the gloves off...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
then if you wanna take the gloves off...

No. You really shouldn't go with out gloves. Whether it's mountain biking, bicycling on the street, dirt bike, streetbike, whatever, gloves are important. Yes, you will build calluses but still, DON'T go without gloves. or helmets. and other important safety wear.
Quote by melton100
No. You really shouldn't go with out gloves. Whether it's mountain biking, bicycling on the street, dirt bike, streetbike, whatever, gloves are important. Yes, you will build calluses but still, DON'T go without gloves. or helmets. and other important safety wear.

i dont know, i've been biking for many years, i dirt jump, ride street, park, and trails.. the only time i would wear gloves is if my hands got sweaty and lost grip, its all preference really, gloves are really grippy and nice to wear. but if i forgot them on a ride, its not that big of a deal. ive crashed many times without gloves, and with gloves, and with how hard the impacts were, gloves wouldnt have done much for that.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.