got it today, i wanted a les paul type guitar, but i wasnt arsed saving up 2000 bills for a Gibson, or the hastle of trying to get an Edwards or Tokai, so i went for this, probably put Gibson tuning pegs on it. never had or listened to P90's before this but really enjoying their sound.

plays pretty damn good too, not usually a fan of their factory set ups but im liking this one
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Very Nice.

Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Mmmmmmmm! HNGD!

I love the P90 in my Tele, it has an amazing chunk to it, it sounds very very warm and full, but with the crisp of a single coil.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Noice! Been considering getting one of those myself off and on.

Oh, and nice Austin Powers reference in the title. You WERE going for that right?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
happy ngd when i got my epi g-400 it was only a few feet from where the sg was and i too wanted one, the only problem was i didn't have enough money
yeh man of course

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
HNGD plus i dunno if that particular model is made anymore but could be wrong.

Either way i love the Austin Powers reference and if i remember correctly ur usernames from Pulp Fiction!! One of my all time favourites.

Never really been a goldtop fan as they can look real tacky real easy but urs looks good, i reckon gibbo tuning keys and it will look great
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
"... the look of it, the smell of it, the taste of it, the texture..."

sorry, couldn't resist

HNGD.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by nav00
HNGD plus i dunno if that particular model is made anymore but could be wrong.

Either way i love the Austin Powers reference and if i remember correctly ur usernames from Pulp Fiction!! One of my all time favourites.

Never really been a goldtop fan as they can look real tacky real easy but urs looks good, i reckon gibbo tuning keys and it will look great

epiphone discontinued it around the time the slash signature gold top came out
i want that guitar pic! and thats a sexi guitar, and a very nice rig. Congrats!!

TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by britishsligean
epiphone discontinued it around the time the slash signature gold top came out

Not this one. Its the '56 reissue. They just released them with last year's model line.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Zeds.Ded
...Gibson tuning pegs...

The corpse teeth Klusons? Please don't. They're pretty mediocre, and I personally find the look to be really nasty (but that last factor is subjective). Epiphone tuners of late are actually rather good.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Epiphone tuners of late are actually rather good.
This is true, but Epi stopped making these '56 Goldtops just before they changed to the new, decent, proper Grover tuners.

It's a shame because the '56 Goldtop was one of the few good mid-point guitars with P-90s that was really worth bothering with. There's a great video on YouTube where someone got one and replaced the bridge, pickups, pots, tuners, nut and jack, all with premium parts, and it actually sounded worse than when the guitar was stock. There are two things Epiphone have always done really well, semi/full hollowbodies and P-90s.

Anyway, HNGD, wish I had one...
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.