Only fap tests.

Yes that's right, I like puns. Thought everyone knew by now.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, but I'm doing the fap test.

Edit: Damn you Kensai!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by actaderock
yeah, is anyone here doing the map test currently?

That one where you pinpoint a place and it gets nuked? Yeah i love that one

BTW: where do you live?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
That one where you pinpoint a place and it gets nuked? Yeah i love that one

BTW: where do you live?

colombia, at a school with american teachers and stuff, for kids who learn english since the first year.

american teachers say they do it in the US
Quote by actaderock
colombia, at a school with american teachers and stuff, for kids who learn english since the first year.

american teachers say they do it in the US

That sounds great!

*pinpointed*
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by BK202
I did last year, in Middle school. I'm american, and they're easy as f*ck. They get rid of them in American High School. What do you want to know?

because my math teacher in 9th grade (american) told us (i dont wanna be racist, it is just what she said) that our grades are way superior than the ones of the american guys (math, not language for obvious reasons)
Quote by actaderock
because my math teacher in 9th grade (american) told us (i dont wanna be racist, it is just what she said) that our grades are way superior than the ones of the american guys (math, not language for obvious reasons)

Probably so.

My uni just posted an article about how "fantasy football can help solve the US math problems compared to other countries."

I laughed.

edit: Oh, and it's not racist. It's um.... some other form of discrimination for which I know not the correct term.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by actaderock

Hell yea. America's math is like 2+2=...9/11!!! Terrorists!!!.

Seriously, the only place you learn math in America is in the honors/ap courses. Thank god I'm taking all honors. Seriously, American kids are content with D's and it disturbs me. I really only excel in English, History, and Science. Math and Spanish are my weak points.
Quote by BK202

Seriously, the only place you learn math in America is in the honors/ap courses. Thank god I'm taking all honors. Seriously, American kids are content with D's and it disturbs me. I really only excel in English, History, and Science. Math and Spanish are my weak points.

need help?
Quote by actaderock

need help?

Not enough to solicit help from the internet yet.

Note the "yet". This year, I'm doing pretty well actually. I had rather poor marks/grades last year. What was your MAP test like? I loved doing them last year, because they were so easy and made me look like a genius.
Quote by BK202
Not enough to solicit help from the internet yet.

Note the "yet". This year, I'm doing pretty well actually. I had rather poor marks/grades last year. What was your MAP test like? I loved doing them last year, because they were so easy and made me look like a genius.

OK, ive had them since 7th grade, currently in 10th grade.

I have math, language and reading comprehension, I look like a genius also, lol, when i gate something like a 258 while the nerdy chick got 250 in math. In the reading and language one i pass roughly.

The good thing, is this year they are gonna count as grades for math and english, so my math grade is gonna be boosted up (apparently, homework grade at america is insignificant, here is is worthy as hell)
Quote by actaderock
OK, ive had them since 7th grade, currently in 10th grade.

I have math, language and reading comprehension, I look like a genius also, lol, when i gate something like a 258 while the nerdy chick got 250 in the reading and language one i pass roughly.

The good thing, is this year they are gonna count as grades for math and english, so my math grade is gonna be boosted up (apparently, homework grade at america is insignificant, here is is worthy as hell)

Yea, homework in math for us is like 15% of our grade or some insignificant number still enabling you to get at least a B. I got the highest reading comprehension and language scores in my honors class. I got like a 260 and the kid who reads every waking moment of the day got a 254.
Quote by BK202
Yea, homework in math for us is like 15% of our grade or some insignificant number still enabling you to get at least a B. I got the highest reading comprehension and language scores in my honors class. I got like a 260 and the kid who reads every waking moment of the day got a 254.

man that is insignificant!!!!!!!! here, if you are lucky, it's 30%
Yes because there is only one single map test in the entire world.
uh... no, we know whats on a map here...
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by BK202

Yes, because MORE stereotyping is exactly what we need. All schools are exactly the same in america, yup. It's a cookie cutter kind of place. It's not like america is some kind of cultural melting pot.

In other news, I am trying out sarcasm. I like it.