What is the best way to pick up shattered glass on carpet? I just dropped a glass cup on my kitchen tile and now it's in the living room carpet, tiny slivers and all.
Vacuum.

On second thought, get a woman to do it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 14, 2009,
Pick up the big gits carefully and then go over the room with a hoover as that crap gets everywhere.

Is it really that confusing?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
One time in science class a glass container fell on the ground and broke. Then an asian kid walked over and swallowed a tiny piece of the glass. He said it was delicious.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by CoreysMonster

I'll be right on it.

well played

with your hands just grab it, and then red juice will fall out of the glass!
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by CoreysMonster

I'll be right on it.

Sorry that's not A Hoover. That's H Hoover.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by phlip999
What is the best way to pick up shattered glass on carpet?

With your bare hands whilst drunk.

Actually, I've tried it, my friend's dad had to physically stop me from stumbling & putting my hand right on it.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Get a wet cloth, pick up most of the bits, dap at it for ages to pick up the small bits. Then get a torch and check for glistening 'carpet fibres'.

Smile and repeat.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Velcro socks
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Sorry that's not A Hoover. That's H Hoover.

You would know wouldn't you Mr-I-Remember-When-Hoover-Was-President!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
As the day bustles by, busy TS is roughly rummaging though the pantry. Thoughts of school and work run through his mind, a chore or two he forgot to finish before his keepers find out, but no worries there: they won't be home for another few hours. While this storm brews in the mind of TS he fails to notice his copy of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace making contact with his wonky ankles. As if his life flashed before his eyes, and by life I mean glass, and by flashed I mean... you get where I'm going with this, the damn glass shatters on the stone-cold floor...

TS: Fie on't! oh fie, fie!
Shattered Glass: ...

TS, dramatically pulls himself together, throwing a nasty glance at Tolstoy's heap of Russo-French documentary.

TS: I'll read you yet!!
War and Peace: Fetchez la vache!

Suddenly, the thought of help dawns on the scampered mind of our beloved TS.
Who to turn to? Who? Our protagonist looks far and wide...

Suddenly... he sees it: clear as day

Quickly our hero pounces to his nimbly feet and scurries off to the guitar forum.
A wise choice. He will go far in life, yes I can see it now...
Last edited by Zaphikh at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Zaphikh
*funny *****

I've never had to pick up glass before, and it's not like I have a manual. Besides, those little hard to see bits are real bastards.

But you're right about me going to the Pit though, and you were also right about the book, though it wasn't War and Peace, it was The Divine Comedy.
As the day bustles by, busy TS is roughly rummaging though the pantry. Thoughts of school and work run through his mind, a chore or two he forgot to finish before his keepers find out, but no worries there: they won't be home for another few hours. While this storm brews in the mind of TS he fails to notice his copy of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace making contact with his wonky ankles. As if his life flashed before his eyes, and by life I mean glass, and by flashed I mean... you get where I'm going with this, the damn glass shatters on the stone-cold floor...

TS, dramatically pulls himself together, throwing a nasty glance at Tolstoy's heap of Russo-French documentary.

Quickly our hero pounces to his nimbly feet and scurries off to the guitar forum.
Quote by itchy guitar
Vacuum.

On second thought, get a woman to do it.

this make her useful
Quote by Zaphikh

Suddenly... he sees it: clear as day