So Pit,

I've recently been thinking to save up for a fun new toy for myself. I don't want to buy any guitar gear right now, and I was thinking electronics.
Right now I have an Ipod nano and some random crap phone, and since I'm young and can't get a job, I was thinking of maybe saving for an iPod touch, a nice phone, or an iPhone.

What would you do?
Vibrator.

Or an iPhone. I have one and it is seriously the coolest thing ever.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

A new guitar.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Fleshlight.

Quote by Tire Me.
Fleshlight.

Or a hooker, but one you can use one more than once for the same price.

this.
Fleshlight.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Fleshlight.

This. You will play with it more than your guitar.

OR SO I HEAR!....
pr0nz
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Fleshlight.

Or a hooker, but one you can use one more than once for the same price.

Nothing wrong with going down for some sloppy seconds before disposing of the corpse
Quote by !normajean!
i saw an infomercial one night for a vibrator with an mp3 player built into it. seriously...

LINK NAO!! Nvm found it. Called "ohmibod"

Just think, you could have an mp3 of a girl moaning....

Best commercial evar btw.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Ryan Rage

What would you do?

I would save the money for something that will actually provide some kind of long term life advantage or benefit, instead of throwing it away on gadgets that will be outdated in a few years anyway.
"Simply plug OhMiBod into your iPod®, iPhone® or any music player and it automatically vibrates to the rhythm and intensity of the music. Let your body feel the vibrations as you get down with your favorite tunes."

"OhMiBod Gspot vibrates to the beat and rhythm of the music on your iPod, iPhone or mp3 player and is designed to hit that magic "G" note in all of us. Also converts to manual multi-speed vibe ... 2 products in 1!"

Lol and orgasm worthy.
Quote by Tire Me.
"Simply plug OhMiBod into your iPod®, iPhone® or any music player and it automatically vibrates to the rhythm and intensity of the music. Let your body feel the vibrations as you get down with your favorite tunes."

"OhMiBod Gspot vibrates to the beat and rhythm of the music on your iPod, iPhone or mp3 player and is designed to hit that magic "G" note in all of us. Also converts to manual multi-speed vibe ... 2 products in 1!"

Lol and orgasm worthy.

Someone should send the inventor an email containing an lol stack from UG. And a clapping stack.
fleshlight. definitely.

but get an ipod touch, i just got one and i love it. i wouldn't recommend getting an iphone if your the kind of person who likes to listen to music, text, and play games at the same time though
Quote by skittle_eater
i wouldn't recommend getting an iphone if your the kind of person who likes to listen to music, text, and play games at the same time though

I would
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Studded anal beads. Fun for all the family.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。