Hi I just uploaded some "ideas" i guess to myspace they're only about 30 seconds each but let me know what you think. I particularly like the one i just recorded called 'In the works' but all recordings are very raw and unpolished as I recorded them through the mic on my computer and am not very good at mixing them. All recordings are improvisations

http://www.myspace.com/guiterrin
Hello.

Some people say I am way too nice and should say more bad things.. but.. I guess I just have a wider variety / more tolerable taste than most people :P

It's different, but sounded good. And by sounded good, I meant the recordings were clear and while you say you're not very good at mixing them, they mixed together in a way that made them more "interesting". Very well done in that aspect, actually. I like the improvisions. Didn't sound random, actually sounded pretty organized, in a way. Everything flowed together and had a very nice, relaxing sound. Sounds like something that someone would listen to while sitting on the beach and drinking Corona's.

The only one I didn't really like was the untitled recording 1. The second one on the list. It just sounded unorganized and less calming than the first and third one.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
my fav is untitled improv 2. theres a raw emotional quality to it that i really like. that distorted guitar in the back is really what gives it that emotion IMO.

good stuff, get it structured into song!
I liked the first one. The other two, not so much. The first one had a really nice Celtic flavor to it...Zepplen-ey I guess. You should develop that one for sure!
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields