I really enjoyed Watchmen, but during sex scene I couldn't control my laughter because of the Leonard Cohen song "Hallelujah" playing during the scene.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I really enjoyed Watchmen, but during sex scene I couldn't control my laughter because of the Leonard Cohen song "Hallelujah" playing during the scene.

Quote by maXterbat0r
15 step in Twilight, I guess.

I had NO idea those songs were in those movies.... weird
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
I never saw Band Slam, but in the trailer when she yells, "Let's get ready to shred!" (Or something similar ) It breaks out into a...ska song?
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Quote by maXterbat0r

That means you watched Twilight long enough to retain something from it. Shame on you.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by guitarnoobie

That's the point
Quote by _Ixnay_
I never saw Band Slam, but in the trailer when she yells, "Let's get ready to shred!" (Or something similar ) It breaks out into a...ska song?

Saw that commercial too...pissed me off. Not only do they not shred, they are ruining ska
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
A lot of the Watchmen sound track was pretty out of place IMO
Current Gear
Ibanez Prestige S2170SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface Head
Soldano 4x12 Slant Cab w/ Eminence Speakers
MXR ZW-44

Want List:
ISP Decimator
Nova Repeater
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Out of place songs.... 9 when tim added in somewhere over the rainbow. It was out of place but it kicked ass!!!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Out of place songs.... 9 when tim added in somewhere over the rainbow. It was out of place but it kicked ass!!!

you do know that tim had nothing to do with the actual making of the movie? he just produced it....
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Quote by drCoSmO1

this. most of the songs did not fit at all.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
WHat about Kickstart My Heart, in the movie Shorts? I thought that was fairly out of place.
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?
I hate how John Tucker Must Die had a bad cover of Cheap Trick's "I Want You To Want Me".

It was in What I hate about you too I think.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by maXterbat0r

Wait, what?
That was in the movie?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by MusicalMinority
Wait, what?
That was in the movie?

Honestly, I think I just lost a little respect for Radiohead.
Quote by spanish lovin
you do know that tim had nothing to do with the actual making of the movie? he just produced it....

I know... He comes up with the ideas of the movies. Nightmare he had the story and ideas and worked with danny to get the idea clear to the director uh.. the coraline dude. But I'm sure Tim Burton wanted the story to go like that. Tim doesn't direct the movie, but he does know what he wants to be in the movie.
i heard that muse is on the twillight sound track
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I know... He comes up with the ideas of the movies. Nightmare he had the story and ideas and worked with danny to get the idea clear to the director uh.. the coraline dude. But I'm sure Tim Burton wanted the story to go like that. Tim doesn't direct the movie, but he does know what he wants to be in the movie.

he didn't even do that with 9, it was originally a short film by some other guy that got turned into a movie

Tim just produced it, he had nothing else to do with the movie

eDit: the guy's name was Shane Acker, he also directed it
Last edited by dhutton at Sep 14, 2009,
The Watchmen had an awesome soundtrack. Mostly beause of all the songs wrtten by Bob Dylan.
Quote by bellamy_morello
i heard that muse is on the twillight sound track

Yeah, and they are going to be on the next one as well. (As is Radiohead and Death Cab for Cutie)
Quote by due 07
The Watchmen had an awesome soundtrack. Mostly beause of all the songs wrtten by Bob Dylan.

Agreed.

I thought Watchmen had a great soundtrack. It made the movie better for me cause the songs fit well with the movie (IMO).
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by _Ixnay_

They're just cuts from the movie. She doesn't actually say that.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by MusicalMinority
Wait, what?
That was in the movie?

Yeah it was during the credits.
Quote by Aralok
Yeah, and they are going to be on the next one as well. (As is Radiohead and Death Cab for Cutie)

I don't think anyone from Radiohead actually confirmed that that they would have a song in the next Twilight movie. I only heard about rumors that Thom was going to contribute, but that hasn't been confirmed either.
Quote by Aralok
Oh, I was just basing my statement off of this..

http://www.celebuzz.com/new-moon-soundtrack-muse-radiohead-s120321/

I remember reading that on greenplastic, but I think he's just hyping the movie up. We'll see.

EDIT: Ah, here are the articles.
1. http://www.greenplastic.com/2009/07/19/thom-yorke-to-contribute-to-new-moon-soundtrack/
2. http://www.greenplastic.com/2009/07/24/thom-yorke-to-contribute-new-track-to-twilight-sequel/
Last edited by simmy17 at Sep 15, 2009,
Quote by drCoSmO1

I totally agree.

I'm not saying the songs were bad, i'm saying the selection of songs for that whole movie was WAY off.

I love the move 300, but i thought the music was a bit off myself. I really was hoping for some NIN in there like in the trailers.