Page 1 of 2
Ok, this is my first all night study session since I started college. Basically I have a calc mid term on Wednesday, and this is the only night I can do it, since I don't have first period tomorrow, therefore my only class is at two in the afternoon.

Not only do I have to study for calc but I am trying to get all my other homework done so I don't have to worry about tomorrow, and thus study more.

Anyone have any tips for how to go about this, or what to do during it, maybe tips on how to read a math book properly. I don't know....

all help is appreciated, thanks.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Good luck

I got exams all next week but I'm sitting at home with swine flu and the pit, when I should be at school.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Eat. Carbs and (natural) sugar == win.

Also it seems like you're pulling an all-nighter to pull an all-nighter. You're going to school somewhere in Colorado right? It's what, 8 or 9 right now? Study for a few hours, sleep, get up around ten or eleven, study some more, eat, test, ?, pass.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Julz127
Good luck

I got exams all next week but I'm sitting at home with swine flu and the pit, when I should be at school.

**** you have swine flu? that sucks guy lolz
how is it?
Why don't you sleep and spend the time that you would be sleeping tommorow to continue studying? Then you wouldn't have to deal with being tired and can still get your studying in.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
sleep for like 4 hour right now, then get up and get studying
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
how is it?

i have it too. its not horrible, but i still feel like shit. basically its like normal flu but with a nasty cough.
1. eat apples
2. drink water
3. walk around
4. jack off
5. ???
6. profit
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
how is it?

Well, I'm not going to die if that's what you mean.

edit: I still have enough strength to fap, which is a good sign.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Sep 14, 2009,
smoke weed
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by metaldud536
He's prolly oozing bacon from his nostrils.

Best. Flu. EVER.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Well, basically it'd be ideal to study regularly so that you don't have to cram a day before the exams take place.

Who am I kidding? That's a stupid idea. Just milk your way through life by ditching until your life depends on what you have to do, then ask strangers online how to make it through! That's what a winner does!

If you've got only one night, just bust your ass. Good old fashioned hard work never fails.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by SteveHouse
Best. Flu. EVER.

Tales...

From...

Home...

Shopping...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by SteveHouse
Best. Flu. EVER.

if you eat the bacon you probably get sick again .....
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
All nighters are terrible. I'd cite a source if I weren't lazy, but it's a math class. Do some problems, review what you need and sleep so you have better brain function during the test.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
if you eat the bacon you probably get sick again .....

But on the up side you get more bacon
review, sleep, eat, review, pass test.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
If your only class is at 2 tomorrow, just sleep. Get up at like 9 and then study. Not that difficult, and no need for an all nighter
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by death4077
But on the up side you get more bacon

and thus the cycle repeats itself

Quote by namesroverrated
If your only class is at 2 tomorrow, just sleep. Get up at like 9 and then study. Not that difficult, and no need for an all nighter

its more like I have other work to finish before I can do that. Plus I go to sleep around 3:00 normally anyway. So yea....
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Adderall.

or vyvanse
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
You'll do best if you do a little homework now to get it out of the way. Then study for maybe an hour. Focus on what you don't know.

Then relax a bit, watch TV, listen to music. whatever.

Then go to bed. You'll process the information much better this way rather than staying up all night, or cramming then going to straight to sleep.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Ah, the all-nighter. It sucks, dude, trust me.

But if you have to, take breaks once every hour or so. And try to get a little rest if possible.

And use the last 10 minutes or so before the test to relax. The test will stress you out enough. It's best to go into it calm than go into it wanting to take a drill to your temple.
I seem to be sleep deprived a lot at school. I just don't want to go to bed so early because then I have to start over at school again the next day. Boring! It sucks when you can barely keep your eyes open though.
Quote by st.stephen
Either way, midterms right now= major suckage.

No kidding. I've been in class less than a month. Are you taking an 8-week course, TS?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
No kidding. I've been in class less than a month. Are you taking an 8-week course, TS?

This is my third week of classes. So far I've had one quiz
Aderall. not a fan of the feeling, but if i ever have to get important things done that take hours of consecutive work, its my best friend. not condoning perscription drug use, but if one of ur friends has ADD, talk to them about it. eh, its pretty common in college, i know someone who works in the ER at a hospital and the whole staff takes it at night if theres alot of cases that night.

that or something that makes u pee. cuz itll make u stay awake, having to get up every half hour to piss.
Adderall will give you energy and focus. But it's not a good idea. It can get ugly with addy.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Page 1 of 2