I'm looking for nice big book full of standard jazz tunes. Like a book containing about as much as The Real Book, except not illegal. I would like it in standard notation, no tabs. Easy to intermediate difficulty. Songs including either both chords and single notes within the same part, or a melody with the chords written over the score. I'd like i to be really diverse, not just sticking to the same subgenre of jazz. I don't want a jazz theory/guitar instruction book, I want an anthology of songs. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much, C$
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
They sell legal Real Books on amazon.com. There's a bunch of editions on there, just give it a search.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I see a book named "ANthology of Jazz" or something along those lines whenever I'm in Waterstones (book shop if you didn't know) it's got SO many Jazz standards in it, notation, not tab, and it's never sold, but I never have any money.
It's roughly £15-£20 I believe.
Ill get the amazon real book. Thanks very much for the help guys
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
My daughter gave me a copy of "The Big Book of Jazz" 2nd edition by Hal Leonard a few years back. It might be what you're looking for.
Over 300 pages. Maybe there's a first edition too.
75 of the worlds greatest classics it says. Full scores with chord boxes.
Satin Doll, I've Got You Under My Skin, Harlem Nocturne, etc. Good Luck.