Alright so i have these speakers but i cant seem to plug them in correctly. When I do plug them in, i can only get one of either speakers to work the way that i want them both to work.

I already know how to connect them as in Red is positive so i connect the red connect into red input. I need help on where should i put the wires.
Here's a pic.

Where should I put the wires?

hopefully someone knows how i can set these up properly.
I thought this thread was about someone trying to wire a plug and consquentally getting electrocuted.

This may be irrelevant outside UK 240v tho.
Don't the wires usually have split ends? If so, put one end of each wire in the red, and the other in the black.
When you figure this out you'll feel really stupid... Push the little tabs and a hole opens. That's where you stick it.

Push button, insert wire into hole.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I think what he's done is connect the speakers to different thingeys. So instead of them both being on Speaker A he has one on A and one on B. *shrugs*
Quote by SteveHouse
When you figure this out you'll feel really stupid... Push the little tabs and a hole opens. That's where you stick it.

Push button, insert wire into hole.

You'll feel stupid when you read this. I've had the wires plugged in before. But The sound wasn't balanced so I figured somethings wrong with the combination that i've put them in.
Quote by bombtheskyblue
You'll feel stupid when you read this. I've had the wires plugged in before. But The sound wasn't balanced so I figured somethings wrong with the combination that i've put them in.

Click on the link i left you. Then repost your original post.
epic7734
Quote by bombtheskyblue

Oh. Well that's how you made it sound I dunno, I was gonna connect the dots on your diagram until I noticed that each speaker has a right and a left output. Try using all four holes of A or B if you haven't, try the left of both, try the right of both, try the left of one and the right of the other, just play with it til it works.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by maggot9779
Connect the left speaker to the left input in Speaker A and the right to the right input in Speaker A.

I've tried that but the sound isnt even.
Quote by epic7734
Click on the link i left you. Then repost your original post.

Are you sure? It's not guitar gear. Just home entertainment speakers so I posted it in the pit.
Quote by bombtheskyblue
Are you sure? It's not guitar gear. Just home entertainment speakers so I posted it in the pit.
Its a customizing and building forum. If there is something really wrong they can help with it.
epic7734
Quote by bombtheskyblue
I've tried that but the sound isnt even.

Try connecting left to Speaker A left and right to Speaker B Right.

Are you using the speakers that came with the stereo? Does it have an manual?
I really have no idea. My dad had the speakers and the audio control center but left them here when he moved away.
I dunno then. It should work when you connect both sides to Speaker A. Are you connecting both the red and black wires?
yupp. ive tried a lot of things on both sides. hopefully someone who knows can stumble upon this and help out xD thanks everyone so far for trying to help.
You've probably already tried this, but that's all I can think of.

Speaker B ports may be for like tweeters or something, in case you decide to use surround sound.