In an alternative universe, a surfer by the name of Bodhi hijacks a bus and rigs it with a bomb, and Keanau Reeves(a budding off duty rookie officer) should have to man the bus(or a boat if he takes the blue pill) that if going under 50 will explode, however due to it being an alternative universe, the matter at hands do not actually matter. but due to everything in the real world actually being a cover up for the real image of life, he must save their lives in order to sustain normalcy in the fake torn world of everyday life. BUT! at the end of the movie, have the last scene cut to a brother and a sister, playing a Keanau Reeves based connect four with the ending lines from the brother being "Pretty sneaky sis"
*pear*
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Drugs, I suspect that if you took them you could write better movies.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
That's actually a fantastic ending haha
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by lzcougarz3

Indeed it did.

"The most likely derivation of the word troll can be found in the phrase "trolling for newbies," popularized in the early 1990s in the Usenet group, alt.folklore.urban (AFU).[6][7] Commonly, what is meant is a relatively gentle inside joke by veteran users, presenting questions or topics that had been so overdone that only a new user would respond to them earnestly. For example, a veteran of the group might make a post on the common misconception that glass flows over time. Long-time readers would both recognize the poster's name and know that the topic had been done to death already, but new subscribers to the group would not realize, and would thus respond. These types of trolls served as a Shibboleth to identify group insiders. This definition of trolling, considerably narrower than the modern understanding of the term, was considered a positive contribution.[6][8] One of the most notorious AFU trollers, Snopes,[6] went on to create his eponymous urban folklore website."

Wiki ftw
Speed FTW
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there