This thread is pointless.

Everybody is going to say something different, because everybody likes something different.
Last edited by DIMEBAGLIVEDON at Sep 14, 2009,
something orange?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
For the second time today:

MG
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
For the second time today:

MG
Dude, MG's sound like bee's.

A Line 6 Spider is much better.
Depends on taste. For me, it would be a Mark IV (Undecided on the V) or a Tri-Amp
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON

Dude, Line 6 Spiders sound like spiders
Quote by Nevermind1299
Dude, Line 6 Spiders sound like spiders
I don't know if you didn't pick up on my sarcasm or I'm not picking up on your sarcasm
Diamond Decada
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
I don't know if you didn't pick up on my sarcasm or I'm not picking up on your sarcasm

cause.. you said they sound like bees.. so I was gonna be clever and say they sound like an insect they're named after

I don't know why I try
'74 Orange Graphics Only. Sunn Model T. 67 Fender Bassman. Hiwatt Custom 50/100. Matchless Clubman. Bad Cat Hot Cat.

that's my list. of course, i love my Oraneg AD30, those are the dream amps.
I prefer the amp that makes sounds. You know, that one. Yeah its amazing.
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Stupid thread but I will post the obligatory (btw I'm suprised no one has posted this already):

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON

Saying a spider is better than an MG is like saying that an AK-47 kills you faster than a pistol. Both bullets will kill you. Both amps suck, one of them just sucks a lot less.

Before you start flaming me, I actually made the mistake of buying a spider about 6 months ago. I'd sell it, but I'm waiting to upgrade to that Bugera stack I've had my eye on...
Also, @Yngwi3: I've never had the privelige of hearing a Trainwreck, so I can't really comment If you could maybe direct me to some stuff on youtube...
Quote by Yngwi3
Stupid thread but I will post the obligatory (btw I'm suprised no one has posted this already):

Ahem...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Marshall Plexi
Vox AC30
Orange Rockerverb
Fender Twin Reverb
Dr. Z EZG-50
Mesa Boogie Dual Reverb

these are my pics for the greatest amps ever built. take your pic