I just bought a Boss ME-70 Multi-Effects pedal and was wanting to know what kind of power cord it takes so i dont have to keep buying batteries for it.

im pretty sure boss sells one
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Yep, the Boss PSA-120 I believe. I have one so I don't have to go through the 6 batteries at a time. You can get on the GC site or any place that sells Boss pedals.

Definitely a good investment if you use it for any amount of time.
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by soilworker6661
its called the BOSS PSA ADAPTOR i think

That or a one spot.