Poll: were the raiders robbed?
Poll Options
View poll results: were the raiders robbed?
yea
10 31%
nay
5 16%
i don't care
17 53%
Voters: 32.
i realize this should be in the NFL thread, but this is a very specific thread for which i want a poll to clearly see.

were the raiders robbed of the touchdown that ultimately cost them the game?

hopefully the video will be up soon for further evidence.
#DTWD
I'll vote when i get a chance to see the video.

Be back in a bit.
epic7734
the one that was initially ruled a touchdown but then overturned because he allegedly didn't have full control the entire time.
#DTWD
They were effed over. It was cool seeing a talented raiders team though I'm not a fan.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by primusfan
the one that was initially ruled a touchdown but then overturned because he allegedly didn't have full control the entire time.

Hmm, I'll have to see the video, because the whole game is blurring together for me. All I remember is that goal line play and the one where the guy kept the ball just long enough to be ruled out of bounds.
Quote by whitenihilist
Sounds like some one has a sore butt over that ruling

I say no, 90% of the time the judges know what the are doing.

hey, i bet the chargers would win!

but that really was a BS call if i've ever seen one. it would've been nice to see oakland win. wins and losses affect players and their contracts. it's no small matter!

#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
hey, i bet the chargers would win!

but that really was a BS call if i've ever seen one. it would've been nice to see oakland win. wins and losses affect players and their contracts. it's no small matter!

Lol, I know how it goes, I can think of more that one player that have been screwed over by stupid challange calls, I think he just landed that TD on luck, and after reviewing it, the box saw that too.

Quote by pinksalmon
They were effed over. It was cool seeing a talented raiders team though I'm not a fan.

THIS.
Didn't watch it. But my neighbors are die hard Raiders fans. They musta went total apeshit.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
i hate people that diss on the raiders. i heard people saying "fck the raiders" even though they haven't won anything in the past six years and because they have the raider nation. they played a hell of a ****ing game i can't wait to see how far they go
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Did it lose them the game?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Did it lose them the game?

hard to say. it wasn't the last play or anything. but it definitely would've helped them out. and i think it cost them the game in the long run.
#DTWD
i can't believe this! they're showing it on SC ... and AGREEING with the officials' call!
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i can't believe this! they're showing it on SC ... and AGREEING with the officials' call!

whaaaaaat? i can't believe that.

i've been waiting so many years for raiders glory. and they were ROBBED I TELL YOU!
Go Veg.
Quote by primusfan
hard to say. it wasn't the last play or anything. but it definitely would've helped them out. and i think it cost them the game in the long run.

It's sad that it effected the game, but hopefully it'll just pump em up and make `em stronger for their next match, sure as hell happened to the Bulldogs in the NRL :P:
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
NFL thread.

*reported*

Nah Im just messing.
I voted Yes.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.