Anybody else with a Nintendo DS really, and I mean really wanna get this game? It looks so fun, and it's revolutionary. I'd get it today since it's release day, but I kinda gotta wait til my paycheck this Friday since I have other things (like gas for my car) to buy

So who else is excited?
Sounds neat... always looking for games for the DS. So far, New Super Mario Bros. and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 can't be beat.

Edit: IMHO of course
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Sounds neat... always looking for games for the DS. So far, New Super Mario Bros. and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 can't be beat.

Edit: IMHO of course

I beat New Super Mario Bros. too quickly to enjoy it.

The only games I've played the **** out of are Pokemon Diamond, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, and Ninja Town (though I've given up on that one for a short while...the curve of difficulty goes from too easy at the beginning to too hard after only a few levels... and the levels take a while to get through.)

I never played Final Fantasy Tactics, I don't really play any of the FF games. I loved 1, 2, and 3 for the DS (okay, add that to my good DS game list), I hate the idea of how many FF7 games there are, and I couldn't get into the original FF7 because the music when characters are talking drove me nuts and it just starts off too slowly.
Last edited by dudius at Sep 15, 2009,
Quote by alaub1491
Dude.

Gaming thread. It's massive. And they reply every two seconds.

Go.

Sorry, I kinda got sidetracked.

I really think Scribblenauts deserves it's own thread. I mean, in what other game can you wield an axe while riding a raptor to fight zombie robots?
Quote by alaub1491
Dude.

Gaming thread. It's massive. And they reply every two seconds.

Go.

This.

We've discussed Scribblenauts a plenty in there.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
No one is trying to put you down.

Just enforce the rules and such so that the site maintains well and we can all enjoy the forums.

I mean look at it this way: if you go into the gaming thread and start talking about it, you are bound to get a whole collection of people who are really excited and interested in the game and you can have a valid conversation about Scribblenauts. If you post your own unrelated thread in The Pit, people will either spam you, or tell you your breaking the rules, you will get far less replies and feedback for what you are interested in, and you risk a warning or potential ban.

I'm not trying to be harsh dude. Just trying to point out the advantages of established threads...

So therefore *reported*, but still, go to the gaming forum! They know a ****ton about games there.