Hey there!

Firstly i want to say, for all those interested in graphic design and such please visit my website, www.visualamd.com. I offer different graphic requests such as logos at good price!!

Thanks
Sorry dude madam, no advertising. Put it in your sig if you want, but I reckon you should delete the thread before some mod comes in here and rapes you for it.
Last edited by LordBishek at Sep 15, 2009,
I'm not impressed.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
i dont think using the desaturate button in cs3 counts as graphic design.

but thats just me.
I have no opinion on this matter.
your portfolio is massively amatuerish, no one would want your service when you have a plethora of capable professional designers all over the web.

no offence.
The 1990's are on the phone, they're interested in your design skills.

Seriously though, you're not going to get much commercial work with a site like that.
I have to agree with all the negative comments.

It really isn't good. I wouldn't employ you from what I've seen on there.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
as a fellow designer, I'm not impressed. your website itself is extremly boring to look at. hell, I think my website from back when I was 17 ist better

www.lateral-art.com

your website hurts my eyes, why so dark?
EDIT: and I'm not trying to be a dick, I really think the site is boring, the artwork uninteresting and out-dated, and the colors are very unappealing and difficult to read.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 15, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
as a fellow designer, I'm not impressed. your website itself is extremly boring to look at. hell, I think my website from back when I was 17 ist better

www.lateral-art.com

your website hurts my eyes, why so dark?

....Why is your representation of Yin Yang lesbian elves?