Heya, I need a pair of cream pickup rings and also a pair of gold humbucker covers for my tobacco sunburst Ibanez SZ520. I'm trying to make it look like a smokeburst mccartney, lol.

Are all of them the same size? Will any pair of pickup rings and humbucker covers fit my sz520?
Dude, I just got my first DBZ Guitar; out of two that I ordered. It's pretty effin killer!I got a Barchetta Eminent AB and a Venom that should be here any day now.
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Quote by shredmaster12
Dude, I just got my first DBZ Guitar; out of two that I ordered. It's pretty effin killer!I got a Barchetta Eminent AB and a Venom that should be here any day now.

Cool story bro???
Quote by shredmaster12

And?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pickup rings are the same dimensions for length and width, but not height. Some are made for carved tops, flat tops, or vintage 'thick' rings.