I searched for one but didn't find it. I used to be on this site about a year ago so I'm not a total noob and don't expect to be treated like one. I love metal, you clearly do if you're in this section. So anyway Wintersun now have their own thread.
I love Wintersun.
They are a perfect example of Metal because they're one album seems to be a mix of many metal genres. Despite the fact it's very mixed it still feels like one genre and that makes Wintersun very unique and special to the Metal World. So discuss the band known as Wintersun

My favourite song off their one album is either Beyond The Dark Sun or Death And The Healing
Ah thank you for the link I hope Time comes out soon. I've been waiting a good while now. We all have.
Quote by kenan6346
i lol'd at the fact that when I did a "new posts", these two threads showed up right near each other.

That's because I then posted in the other one straight after
Quote by PrideDemon
I searched for one but didn't find it. I used to be on this site about a year ago so I'm not a total noob and don't expect to be treated like one. I love metal, you clearly do if you're in this section. So anyway Wintersun now have their own thread.
I love Wintersun.
They are a perfect example of Metal because they're one album seems to be a mix of many metal genres. Despite the fact it's very mixed it still feels like one genre and that makes Wintersun very unique and special to the Metal World. So discuss the band known as Wintersun

My favourite song off their one album is either Beyond The Dark Sun or Death And The Healing

No you didn't.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by valdean
No you didn't.

Lol I did. I typed in Wintersun and nothing about a Wintersun only thread came up.
Quote by PrideDemon
Lol I did. I typed in Wintersun and nothing about a Wintersun only thread came up.

lol doesn't matter. Lets all go listen to Wintersun