Page 2 of 3
Quote by shattamakar
But a rather intelligent one .

Better than the Pear-Posters.

Oh truly. Considering how many metal fans there are on here, he's got a very large target. Too bad I missed his first attempt completely. I only noticed it when someone pointed it out.
sig goes here
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by teegman
Indeed, and it's frustrating. Why do people bother trolling a perfectly good thread trying to assert that Dreamtheater and Nevermore are anything but pop-rock garbage?

The same reason people like you take the bait and reply to them. Gosh.
sig goes here
Set your alarm 1 hour before you're supposed to wake up, then keep pressing snooze until the hour's up. Dunno why, but it always makes me perky. Guess it's cos your brain eventually gives up wanting to sleep.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by ryand111
it is for me il just walk up get it turn it off pack into bed and fall sleep straight away

I dunno then.
Quote by Talonwolf
Set your alarm 1 hour before you're supposed to wake up, then keep pressing snooze until the hour's up. Dunno why, but it always makes me perky. Guess it's cos your brain eventually gives up wanting to sleep.

This here, is a good idea.
Quote by ryand111
^i guess il be motivated to get up at 6:30 aswell because i have collage

College?

I am hoping your first language is not english
otherwise...yikes
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.
It's all about willpower. You gotta make yourself get up.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
You shouldn't really fuel a bad habit such as pressing the snooze button, it'll only lead to larger sleep related problems in the longterm. Waking up is easy, as long as you put some effort into getting into good habits. This is much the same as music. Spend time researching, finding and listening to great music rather than giving into what's easily accessible and you won't end up being that embarrassing, uneducated old fool reminiscing about how 'innovative' Limp Bizkit and Tool were back in their day.
Quote by teegman
Indeed, and it's frustrating. Why do people bother trolling a perfectly good thread trying to assert that Dreamtheater and Nevermore are anything but pop-rock garbage?

You're right. Dreatheater is such a **** band. Dream Theater are much better.
I'm willing to bet that the best way to wake up is to a blowjob...just sayin.
best way to wake up is to put a Nile CD in your stereo (or a cannibal corpse one is a good alternative),set the alarm on said stereo put the volume up full set alarm for 7am.

Wake up and scare the living crap out you and your street.

Priceless.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by soulflyV
Fixed.
while annoying your next door neighbour who is a chav xD
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by teegman
You shouldn't really fuel a bad habit such as pressing the snooze button, it'll only lead to larger sleep related problems in the longterm. Waking up is easy, as long as you put some effort into getting into good habits. This is much the same as music. Spend time researching, finding and listening to great music rather than giving into what's easily accessible and you won't end up being that embarrassing, uneducated old fool reminiscing about how 'innovative' Limp Bizkit and Tool were back in their day.

Fred Durst is a genius!
get up n punch yourself in the face.

OR

get up n jump straight out of bed, dont go "awwwwwwwww" n just lay there, youll just go back to sleep
Drink a lot of water before bed, and put something really heavy on top of the toilet seat.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Really 12:00 o'clock. Are you going to bed at 4 in the morning.

Honestly, just get up. Thats how it works.
epic7734
get a gf and get her to give you a bj if you get up.

that should fix it.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
You're obviously not putting your alarm far enough away. I have a loft here at school and I have to fall out of bed to turn it off. If I don't wake up fast enough to catch myself, my ankles stinging usually does the job.

At home I just put it on the other side of the room. Walking across a cold floor helps.
My all time favouritest way of being woken up ever was a few weeks ago, when the council - and their chainsaws - turned up to butcher a perfectly fine tree at 5 past 8 in the morning...

But srsly...

I just set my alarm, the shock of a loud noise a few inches from my ear stuns me into alertness. I then have no problems staying awake. I'm a bit sluggish for the first few minutes, but I soon get all the cogs turning
I like to wake up to some hardcore like blood for blood, death before dishonor or the ghost inside. It wakes me up and puts me in a good mood?
My alarm goes off, I lay there pissed off for 5 minutes, get up, trip over something in my room and shout profanities, make my way to the shower and warm it up, then pop open a Monster or Iced Coffee or set up the coffee pot. Get on the comp and blast something brutal, then jump in the shower and drink whatever beverage I have while scrubbing my naked body.
cold shower in the morning, its the shock of the lumbering polar bear's mighty morning growl. it'll definitely ****ing wake u up son
SEX DRUGS ROCK AND ROLL
Sniff Small amounts of Ammonia, it causes more oxygen to travel to your brain, thus waking you up.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by drewfromutah
My alarm goes off, I lay there pissed off for 5 minutes, get up, trip over something in my room and shout profanities, make my way to the shower and warm it up, then pop open a Monster or Iced Coffee or set up the coffee pot. Get on the comp and blast something brutal, then jump in the shower and drink whatever beverage I have while scrubbing my naked body.

that was the kvltest br00t4lz ive read in a long time.
i want to murder babies now
Quote by King Twili
Sniff Small amounts of Ammonia, it causes more oxygen to travel to your brain, thus waking you up.

I reckon that sounds fairly dangerous...
leave your curtains open and you will be woken up naturally and find it hard to go back to bed.

or just get up?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

How about stop being focking lazy and get out of bed. It's not hard.
TRANSFORMICE

I think this is just me, but i just sort of thing "right, if i don't get up now, everything will go wrong", then i just get up and try to get as far away from my room as i can.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.